Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

Attn: Cookie

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes, boobies would be nice. Although something flowery would be nice too. Maybe flowery boobies?

this just reminded me....

I have this artist friend who gets celebrities to sign a Bible (I don't understand the art project but oh well)... anyhow this one author/stripper puts paint & glitter on her boobs and that is how she signs her "autograph" and my friend now has her boob prints on two pages of his Bible - they are purple & glittery *lol*

I was looking the Bible over when we went to see PvD at Virgin. He got him to sign it as well. No boobie prints from PvD though :rolleyes:

Cookie has a guy and she's moving soon anyway, so you will never, every get any of that, Sung. That being the case you should be happy to not imagine her being the choice piece of ass that she is so you don't feel like you're missing out.

Originally posted by Kuro

Cookie has a guy and she's moving soon anyway, so you will never, every get any of that, Sung. That being the case you should be happy to not imagine her being the choice piece of ass that she is so you don't feel like you're missing out.

That's very narrowminded of you to call Cookie a piece of ass... She has boobs, too, ya know! :tongue:

*Runs away and hides to avoid getting decked*