Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After work hangout..

xlr8ed

I'm looking for a cool afterwork hang out near the Prudential for Friday... Some good apps, some tunes(if possible)... just a place to chill and relax, I was going to hit up the Rattlesnake, but I heard its changed now, is this true?. thanx for the help...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

What happened to the Rattlesnake? The roof-deck at that place is awesome, I'll be bummed if they did something to screw it up. The $5 pint glass gin and tonics at that place are where it's at.

I'm not sure if i'm starting a rumor, but a co-worker/fuckhead said it was changing or something..place is great though.. I'll do some research and find out, then punch this queer of a co-worker in the teeth if hes wrong.

It's a restaraunt now called "George" that serves old time American food (whatever the fuck that is).

Roofdeck is still open but I don't think its a bar type place like the rattlesnake was before.

Best afterwork hangout imo = Tia's

Originally posted by teamj5

It's a restaraunt now called "George" that serves old time American food (whatever the fuck that is).

Roofdeck is still open but I don't think its a bar type place like the rattlesnake was before.

Best afterwork hangout imo = Tia's

Wow, hearing stuff like that makes me want to tear my hair out. The Rattlesnake was awesome... it was always my go-to spot if it was like 10 on a Friday and no one would decide what they wanted to do.

If it's nice out on Friday I'm gonna hit up Tia's I think. I've still never been there.

Wow, hearing stuff like that makes me want to tear my hair out. The Rattlesnake was awesome... it was always my go-to spot if it was like 10 on a Friday and no one would decide what they wanted to do.

If it's nice out on Friday I'm gonna hit up Tia's I think. I've still never been there.

Nyis,

Never been to Tias? Its great, def check it out.. Lots of nice girls frequent that joint...Little bit pricey on the beers though, I was there last Sunday, 4.50 for a Budlight..

Another good outside place is Ames Plow Tavern in Faniuel hall...Got a nice sunburn on my white Irish face last Sunday.

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Nyis,

Never been to Tias? Its great, def check it out.. Lots of nice girls frequent that joint...Little bit pricey on the beers though, I was there last Sunday, 4.50 for a Budlight..

Another good outside place is Ames Plow Tavern in Faniuel hall...Got a nice sunburn on my white Irish face last Sunday.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about Tia's. $4.50 is ridiculous for a Bud Light, but if I'm out in the sun and there are lots of girls around, I'm really not going to complain. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of time at Tia's this summer.

Where's Ames Plow Tavern in F.H.?

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about Tia's. $4.50 is ridiculous for a Bud Light, but if I'm out in the sun and there are lots of girls around, I'm really not going to complain. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of time at Tia's this summer.

Where's Ames Plow Tavern in F.H.?

Ames plow Tavern is on the opposite end of the Salty Dog, right across from King Fish, in front of Ned Devines...

Grove,

Sangria is the best stuff in the world, is Sophias the old club called The Spot, that place was this shit... ever been when it was thje spot?

the spot was before my time, i def. wasn't cool enought todrink in a club when i was 18 (also cuz i looked like i was 15/16). sophias is great, nice vibe and reasonable prices for a nice place from what little i can remember form my experience.

rattlesnakes was cool but i got the feeling it started to get really played out out imo.

'old american food'...nice...:confused:

Originally posted by groovefire

Jus think how excited all the Groovefire fans will be to hear we're playing at Foxwoods now. Sexy house music and bingo under the same roof. :eek:

anyone see south park last week? native american humor..."why the big paws?"...:tongue: