Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fantazy

Roger Sanchez Roll Call

Originally posted by luciddc

Much love Cookiegirl! But personally a 3 hour drive, 25 dollars and a five hour set sound much better than a half hour drive, free admission and a 6 hour set to me ;)

I don't know.... they have really good cheesesteaks in Philly :tongue:

MMMMMMMMmmmmm....... CHEASESTEAK!!!! I'm IN! hehe.

Where you all going tonight?

some of us are going to try to see Sharam at 1223... I think others are heading to a house party.

I had a great time at code last week but hard house really isn't my thing. I'll probably be back for Roger Sanchez though :aright:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

some of us are going to try to see Sharam at 1223... I think others are heading to a house party.

I had a great time at code last week but hard house really isn't my thing. I'll probably be back for Roger Sanchez though :aright:

Does anybody know how access to spank is working tonight? Will we be able to get into see Sharam?

Does anybody know how access to spank is working tonight? Will we be able to get into see Sharam?

I was told that the side door (to the left of the main entrance, between ben & mo's & 1223 - i've never seen a side door though :confused: ) will be open for access to Spank. We'll see how it goes. If it doesn't work out we will probably head to a bar near by. There's plenty to do around there :aright: