Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
xlr8ed

Congrats Colin, Mark and Jamie

After 3000 hours of Real World/ Road Rules battle of the sexes, its finally over, and the guys took the $50,000.00....WTF am I going to watch on Sat/Sun mornings now, 90210 on Fx??

Originally posted by kaydup

Wasn't it 150 thousand and a new Saturn.

And they are dumb, I would have been watching the girls put their puzzle together from the time they started.

Yes, it was $50,000.00 a piece and a Saturn Ion.. I would have been trying to stick my hog in Lori, and then look at their puzzle.

Originally posted by prplhz

I saw this magazine, I thought Veronica looked cute. The girl Beth that was in this photo shoot, Yuck:tongue:

Beth was horrible, she should have went tanning and wore a snow suit for the shoot... Jesila(sp) looked good as well..

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Beth was horrible, she should have went tanning and wore a snow suit for the shoot... Jesila(sp) looked good as well..

Okay, then the only girl we've left out is Flora from Boston right? Well she didn't impress me all that much either, not representing Boston's finest.... lol

Jesila did look very pretty as well.

How would you rate the quality of girls that posed for Playboy compared with all of the girls that have been on Real World and Road Rules?:confused:

Okay, then the only girl we've left out is Flora from Boston right? Well she didn't impress me all that much either, not representing Boston's finest.... lol

How would you rate the quality of girls that posed for Playboy compared with all of the girls that have been on Real World and Road Rules?:confused:

Veronica def was my fav even before the Playboy shoot.... I would have liked to see Rachel from RR campus crawl, shes a little manly, but has a tight body....

Also would have liked to see Lori and Tonya..

Def didn't pick the best for Playboy, but I guess its all in who would show thier ass for $$$$...

That bitchy, slutty chick from the Miami show posed in that issue of playboy. They only had one ass-shot of her, and she was wearing a shirt to cover her flabby stomach. Very disappointing, she must have been in awful shape for the shoot.

Beth :puke:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That bitchy, slutty chick from the Miami show posed in that issue of playboy. They only had one ass-shot of her, and she was wearing a shirt to cover her flabby stomach. Very disappointing, she must have been in awful shape for the shoot.

Beth :puke:

Beth had this little ugly landing strip w/ her fat white ass, what was she thinking?