Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexxy doorman

lollie60

SoBe has some sexxxy ass doormen !!

I saw Massimo Rizzo (Level + Pearl ) on the travel channel last nite and - MMmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummmmmmmm !

The doormen in NYC don't look that good ! We got trolls over here !

And Fabrizio Brienza is something too ! Hopefully he'll be coming up for Crobar NYC !

:lickit:

Originally posted by laliux

those fuckers can bank serious dough. Fabrizio is a kool kat, at least with me. They should all take some English courses though. LOL

As long as they don't learn from you Mr.GwelcometoAmerrica!

:rolleyes::laugh:;):tongue::D

Fabrizio is indeed a kool cat :cool: ... one of the faces of Crobar ... together with Shantiel and for the post months ... Trisa :eek: ... and even Doron to that effect ... your door is the face of your club ... and no one did it better in that department than Crobar ...

You can tell the downslide with Crobar Miami when their "face" at the door is gone ...

Fabrizio works the door at Bed on Wednesday's ... taking over Sergio for the past year ... and now works Fridays at Prive ...

Caponi knows what he is doing ... nothing new there ... :hat:

Originally posted by lollie60

SoBe has some sexxxy ass doormen !!

I saw Massimo Rizzo (Level + Pearl ) on the travel channel last nite and - MMmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummmmmmmm !

The doormen in NYC don't look that good ! We got trolls over here !

And Fabrizio Brienza is something too ! Hopefully he'll be coming up for Crobar NYC !

:lickit:

Yeah I was watching the show last night. It's outdated! The beach isn't like that anymore, the only truth is the Rich people part just wasting money to show off.

This show really made South Beach look like a whore town for the rich to come and play. And who the hell were the 2 dorks, Breakfest and whatever the other guys name was, saying they mastered the club scene and they are Pro Playerz! lol....

They even had Buster (93.1) Before he was Buster from 93.1fm as a wanabee player renting a viper to act rich.. and how to rent a waterfront house on star island for 20k a month with boat, jetski, cars....

Crazy shit.. how the club scene is all staged and fake. It's all about $$$, girls and fake fun. What ever happen to going out and just having fun.

And ofcourse, guess how they ended the morning..... 7am Club Space (old venue)!!! I think this show was recorded about 2 years ago, because they show club "N" and a few other clubs that haven't been open in sometime.

I feel sorry for the outsiders that saw the show and said, Hum, I need to goto Miami!!! look like South Beach is the shit!!!!

Good Luck.

The Beach in my eyes is DEAD!

for the most part.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

This show really made South Beach look like a whore town for the rich to come and play. And who the hell were the 2 dorks, Breakfest and whatever the other guys name was, saying they mastered the club scene and they are Pro Playerz! lol....

Breakfast & Neil !! HA HA HA ! LOL

Did you see their shirts ? not even funny !! There these 2 dorks with internet.com money

If they came to NYC - they 'd get sucker punched in tha face then robbed ! LOL

Breakfast ...LOL

Oh and it's funny how all you Miami peeps say - SoBe is dead becuz New Yorkers say the samething about NYC ! Hopefully Crobar will liven things up ...but to us in NYC - it's played out over here too !

Maybe we should switch places !