Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oK WHO IS THE BEST DJ YOU EVER HERD?

Originally posted by binoys

I fuckin missed that night!! and that was one of the parties i was lookin forward to going to. Fuckin passed out after Clevelander.

Did you hear Roger S at Maze the night before...He fuckin TURNED IT OUT!!!!!!

yea dood! I was there! Sanchez was def the second best night of music I heard...........he never disappoints! closed it out.

as for Vibe, def see him next time he's close...........I think you'll really like his style.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dani672

you guys probably won't know who this is... but.. like 4 years ago i used to party alot in ac.. when studio was just studio... the dj tere was named TJ... he used to be the best... although i would like to hear his music now that i have some more music knowledge.. but who knows where that guy is!!

is that the guy that used to where the top hat while spinnin?

peters

calderone

felix da housecat- only heard him once, one of best sets i've heard

Originally posted by tyco

yea dood! I was there! Sanchez was def the second best night of music I heard...........he never disappoints! closed it out.

as for Vibe, def see him next time he's close...........I think you'll really like his style.

Yeah Im Sure I will. We Have Similiar Tastes. How bout When Sanchez Closed with "Another Chance" WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Also I went to the Stereo Rooftop Party and heard Chus & Cuballos...BRO they are AMAZING!! If you havent heard them play then you HAVE to go!!!

Cuballos is at that Loft Party in Brooklyn this Sunday morning at 11. Gonna be INSANE!!

Wink is known for being a mediocre DJ at best. Curious that you would rate him so high. Must have been one of his best sets ever.

Wyatt Earp - Denver, CO. The man is SICK!!! He opened up for PVD a few weeks ago when PVD came through Denver. Earp TORE IT UP!!! PVD showed up early and cought the last 50 minutes or so of Wyatt's set. Then him and PVD were talking for about 10 minutes right before PVD went on!!! I caught up with Earp, Foxx and PVD at an afterhours club (called 2AM) and PVD was giving Earp MAD PROPS!!! He said he never felt the need to play so hard and so good after following up Earp's opening. PVD said it was one of the best House sets he's ever heard (9 out of 10 DJ's in Denver spin NYC style house). The crowd never really got into PVD's set after Earp left. It was very wierd and anticlimatic. It was incredible to hear PVD give another small town (Denver's a small town) DJ that kind of Props! PVD was all over Earp!

My boy Vitamin D and Dj Foxx aren't bad either too!

Originally posted by djustinh

PM me, ill send you the invite.

and it says DJ Chus and mentions Ceballos. not the other way around.

Yeah I heard about it. Gonna call them to see whos gonna be there. Either Way they are both good.

Yeah Im Sure I will. We Have Similiar Tastes. How bout When Sanchez Closed with "Another Chance" WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Also I went to the Stereo Rooftop Party and heard Chus & Cuballos...BRO they are AMAZING!! If you havent heard them play then you HAVE to go!!!

Cuballos is at that Loft Party in Brooklyn this Sunday morning at 11. Gonna be INSANE!!

among everyone in Miami, those were the two DJs I never heard that I wanted to see but I missed all their parties! I'm a huge fan of their productions so I figured I'd hear them out playing.........I knew it!

hmmm..........that party sounds redic........11 Sunday morning? what's up with that odd hour? you sure it's not Chus at the party? I think Chus is more the DJ and Ceballos more the producer..........I THINK. Where is the loft?

Originally posted by dani672

you guys probably won't know who this is... but.. like 4 years ago i used to party alot in ac.. when studio was just studio... the dj tere was named TJ... he used to be the best... although i would like to hear his music now that i have some more music knowledge.. but who knows where that guy is!!

TJ the DJ is still Studio/Club Tru, every Saturday night, and I agree, he is really good. Don't think I'd go so far as to say the best I ever heard, but definitely good.

Originally posted by tyco

among everyone in Miami, those were the two DJs I never heard that I wanted to see but I missed all their parties! I'm a huge fan of their productions so I figured I'd hear them out playing.........I knew it!

hmmm..........that party sounds redic........11 Sunday morning? what's up with that odd hour? you sure it's not Chus at the party? I think Chus is more the DJ and Ceballos more the producer..........I THINK. Where is the loft?

Loft is on Varet ST. Theres a post about it on this board, maybe Page 2. Bro honestly at that party Ceballos played first and then Chus Closed it out. They are both INSANE!!!!!!!!! Any DJ thats on Stereos Roster is REALLY GOOD!!! Im def going to this party!! Its a NO BRAINER!!!

Im going down to Philly to hear Roger Sanchez friday night too!! Just gonna be one insane weekend of Music!!

Loft is on Varet ST. Theres a post about it on this board, maybe Page 2. Bro honestly at that party Ceballos played first and then Chus Closed it out. They are both INSANE!!!!!!!!! Any DJ thats on Stereos Roster is REALLY GOOD!!! Im def going to this party!! Its a NO BRAINER!!!

Im going down to Philly to hear Roger Sanchez friday night too!! Just gonna be one insane weekend of Music!!

afterhours yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

Guest hotshit

PVD at Roxy a while back, the set was so good i thought i was really gonna die at any minute, or maybe it was the drugs or both.

Originally posted by arcloverdc

Deep Dish @ Nation 2001

Tiesto @ Nation 2002

Def some top shows...here's mine:

Deep Dish @ Nation (May 2002...their last performance there)

Tiesto @ Glow (November 2001)

PvD @ Arc (the Monday show in November 2002)

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by notallthere

Hypes post about the worst got me thinking... Who is the best dj you ever herd? ONLY CHOOSE ONE ASS KISSERS.....

Ok now im going out on a limb with this one. The best time I ever had music wise was when I was in Miami WMC and went to crowbar at like 4am. Josh winx (if im spelling it right) spun the most insane set I have ever herd. I was totally sober and I never was so pumped up from music my entire life. To me I would have to say he was the best I herd thus far.

I dont agree

Hypes post about the worst got me thinking... Who is the best dj you ever herd? ONLY CHOOSE ONE ASS KISSERS.....

Ok now im going out on a limb with this one. The best time I ever had music wise was when I was in Miami WMC and went to crowbar at like 4am. Josh winx (if im spelling it right) spun the most insane set I have ever herd. I was totally sober and I never was so pumped up from music my entire life. To me I would have to say he was the best I herd thus far.

JP when he on like NYE at Exit

Its JOSH WINK

My best set has to be Chris Liebing Birthday Set last time he was in ARC (New York City, October/November 2003). JUST AMAZING!!!

NUFF Said