Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jakes Tonight 5/6

JAKES

[/size=7]

Ladies...open bar 9-11

Fellas..2 for one beers 9-11

muic by: DJ SERG

From Jersey:Garden State Parkway to end, Folow Rt. 87 South (Tappen Zee Bridge) to exit 11 - Nyack. Make right at light. Go approx 1 mile to stop and shop center on right. Jake's at West End of Center

From Westchester: Take Tappan Zee Bridge to Rt. 87 North to Exit 11. Follow to stop sign. Make right to end. Make another right. Go approx 1.5 miles to stop & shop center on right. Jakes at West End of Center.

Good point Dennis! Your NJ crowd shows up at 12:30-1:00 thinking cause its NY its open till 4:00am. Remeber this is rockland county, poeple are at Jakes ready to drink at 9:30. Early is the key...

Originally posted by juicedout

Fuck, I have a final tomorrow, but I'll be there. Bottom line, I have nothing to do & there isn't shit on TV

LOL, you have a final but there's nothing to do and nothing on Tv so yo're going out? LOL LOL LOL. I do applaud your braverya nd courage! See you there!

Originally posted by josefv

Did we mention we have the Tri-state area's best DJ Serg there tonight and every tuesday night!

Serg from Arena, Pearl and Angelo Venuto's producer!

Wow, Ill be there..... also keep me posted when Zombie Nation will perform the chant......

woooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oo o OOO oOOO

What Tri-State area do you live in.......

TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE PROMOTERS FORUM....