Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Cherri Closes....the Real Story From Elite Ent.

WELL, AS SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE HEARD CLUB CHERRI HAS HAD THERE FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS THIS PAST WEEK. HERE'S THE FACTS...

THIS PAST FRIDAY (teen night) THERE WAS A DRUG RAID @ CHERRI

W/ DOGS & EVERYTHING, FORTUNATLY, THEY DID NOT FIND AS MUCH AS A JOINT ON ANYONE.....HOWEVER......

UNI-BROW LOW LIFE MC MATTY C AND HIS DEGENERATE FRIEND

WERE BANGIN 2 16 yr OLDS IN THE SKATE PARK AT THE TIME OF THE RAID. AFTER THEY INTERIGATED THE CHICKS, THEY CONFESSED TO HAVING SEX W/ THEM. MATTY'S OUT ON BAIL

AND THE OTHER KID (paul) IS IN JAIL ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES. THE POLICE CLOSED THE DOORS FOR 120 DAYS

FOR SEVERAL FIRE CODE VIOLATIONS.

SO IN THE INTEREST TO SAVE THE LIQUOR LICENSE, THE

OWNER DECIDED TO ELIMINATE THE NIGHT CLUB, AND TURN IT BACK INTO A BANQUET HALL.....SUCKS FOR US...

SO IN CLOSING, WE AT ELITE WOULD LIKE TO THANK PAUL

AND MATTY C FOR BEING LOW LIFE DEGENERATES.

WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THEM FOR COSTING US $10,000 (for radio ads, 20,000 flyers, professional photogrophers to take pics for the flyers, a 40,000 postal mailer ect...)

YOU MAKE IT HARDER FOR THE HONEST GUYS IN THIS BIZ.

I HOPE THE FAMILYS OF THESE UNDER AGE GIRLS HAVE

GREAT LAWERS AND YOU GET JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE

FUCKIN SCUMBAGS.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE, I JUST MET W/ A CLUB OWNER IN THE MORRIS COUNTY AREA W/ AN INDOOR / OUTDOOR VENUE AND I WILL BE GETTING A CONFORMATION ON IT TOMMOROW!!!! IF IT ALL WORKS OUT, YOUR FAVORITE D.J. WILL BE SPINNING AT THE GRAND OPENING!! I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED!!

THANX FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

JEFF PITEK

ELITE ENTERTRAINMENT:blown:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magicminiman

P Tec the 15th is off?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES.

BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE MOVING IT TO A NEARBY INDOOR/

OUTDOOR VENUE.

I'LL KNOW TOMMOROW.

pitek, joe c, giorgio, digga, badass.....and whomever else involved in the cherri opening.......tough break......you guys always run fawken sick parties and are the only legitiamite promotrers i have met.......and it is a shame these fucken dirtbags not only ruined your party but also more importantly took advantage of some young girls.........makes me sick to even think about it........anyways, good luck finding a new location.......especially one with a pool.....i still got the cherry thong swim chickies running around in my head!!!!!!

Thats a shame to hear the bad news Tech, at least you have a good attitude about it. Pretty calm considering the numbers, I'll buy you some shots next time I see you to help a brotha out. Sounds like these guys will be registering as pedofiles, a 16 year old girl is a child. What a shame, some guys are disgusting animals!

Hey silly elite people SANDBAR (thursday) and make it 21 and up. Sandbar is perfect 2 rooms and outside space. I know what your thinking Adam and Bill and Mike roman already have a kickin party but thursday would work very well also.

i watched the 10:00 news and it was crazy! why would you be the one to put on and teen night and make money, and be the one in the headlines for shady shit with underage girls? that is beyond me.confused: :confused:

but best of luck joe and jeff, hope everything works out! it would be great to keep this party going even if it is somewhere other than cherri! i will be there no matter where it is!:

Originally posted by mkutlass

Hey silly elite people SANDBAR (thursday) and make it 21 and up. Sandbar is perfect 2 rooms and outside space. I know what your thinking Adam and Bill and Mike roman already have a kickin party but thursday would work very well also.

Sandbar won't do a Thursday. I already asked. The manager John said it would conflict with Fridays. I just got Tuesday there last week though. I'll be starting soon and I'm looking for some more partners to blow it up big time. It will be good because some people that want to go down the shore on Fridays can go now and still go to Sandbar.

Guys I feel really bad about the party. I never met you but I heard that you were good guys. PM me and we'll talk about you guy's coming in with me on Sandbar Tuesday's if you want. I'm not greedy with money. I just want to have a good party.

Good luck Jeff........sorry to hear about all this....know that you worked hard at getting it going.

Keep us in the loop.

Wonder why they got closed for fire violations and not other places? Should they have paid certain people? Townspeople not happy about Cherri being there?

Always baffles me because I'm sure on a busy night you could close anyone down.

HEY GUYS...SORRY TO HEAR THE BAD NEWS...WHAT FUCKING SCUMBAGS THEY ARE...BUT U KNOW WHAT? THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE....FOR FUCKING THOSE 2 YR OLDS...WHAT ASSHOLES...GOOD LUCK WITH FINDING A NEW SPOT!;)

i know my monkay will think of something to get you out of this situation;)

I will be representing where ever you guys change the 15th to!!!

So should all the other CP chickens if they can:) So Deeelite get ready partner in crime;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

It really sucks that you guys got screwed outta your party, literally....:rolleyes: , but I am sure Elite will do it's best and make an even better party....:D

spy email me sobe pic!!!!:)

Originally posted by vip-tech

IF IT ALL WORKS OUT, YOUR FAVORITE D.J. WILL BE SPINNING AT THE GRAND OPENING!!

CARLOS REALM?

Its a shame that everyone seems to care more about a party than the well-being of these poor girls.

As for losing ten grand, maybe the owner will reimburse you. After all, he wouldnt of made 10% of what he made in the last 5 months if it wasn't for you guys.

Good luck with the new party.

- Mike

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

CARLOS REALM?

Its a shame that everyone seems to care more about a party than the well-being of these poor girls.

As for losing ten grand, maybe the owner will reimburse you. After all, he wouldnt of made 10% of what he made in the last 5 months if it wasn't for you guys.

Good luck with the new party.

- Mike

those kids will get what they deserve they love kids like that in jail

Guest hotshit

that fuckin sucks, the closest club to my house and now its shutdown. Really looking forward to thursday nights. All the hard work you guys put into it and now its screwed. Sorry to hear.