Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 hot tracks --- a possible summer anthem

Originally posted by eddie3

I heard that song last summer, and I'm speaking of the Tsettos/Santana mix... that song is madd hott... but if SF was playing that six months ago... it was already super-old by then.;)

did you read exactly what i wrote????

dropping it as a CLASSIC 6 months ago

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'That Look' is 1999 and a quick FYI: no mix can touch Hani's. The nonsense being played last summer from Tsettos/Santana and Robbie Tronco is a disgrace to a classic vocal.

As far as categorizing NY tech house, I dont think there is such a thing. NY at this point doesnt have much of a sound like it did 4 yrs ago. There are so many varying styles being spun at so many different clubs that if a particular genre doesnt appeal to you or "pollutes" your ears, then go somewhere more to your liking. Problem with NJ is that you're limited to bouncy simple chord tunes and lalabopping vocals.

I'm still laughing at you calling 'tech house' garbage... :laugh:

Originally posted by technojesus

'That Look' is 1999 and a quick FYI: no mix can touch Hani's. The nonsense being played last summer from Tsettos/Santana and Robbie Tronco is a disgrace to a classic vocal.

agreed

I think, at least from last summer, house music in jersey clubs has changed from that euro castles in the sky sound to that more Tribal beat, so much so that it seems every song has a tribal beat in it now, am i right or is it just me,i mean i def do not claim to be an expert on house music, but i know i have some sort of ear.

Originally posted by danfury

Choops I think Denny has had access to those songs for a lil while now, I'm not sure if he's been playing either.

i don't think he has been playing them. he didn't play them at temps opening night.

.... as for the Relight My Fire- Ricky Martin .... the HQ2 DUB is the hotness that i am talking about!!

Originally posted by tizbone

Hahahahhahaha...SF?!? You joking?!? That was funny....classic funny. And I don't NEED to be up to date...there's so much shit out there...even from 5, 7 years ago that is better musically than some of the shit that pollutes my ears.

Why is that funny - she's telling the truth :confused::idea:

Originally posted by tizbone

Hahahahhahaha...SF?!? You joking?!? That was funny....classic funny. And I don't NEED to be up to date...there's so much shit out there...even from 5, 7 years ago that is better musically than some of the shit that pollutes my ears.

ok if you enjoy the music from 7 years ago, sign yourself up as a wedding DJ or something and play that shit along with the electric slide....

Its 2003, and new music is still coming so unless you have something valuable to contribute about TODAY's music i think you should stfu

Guest saleen351

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FOS flatline remix is much better than those two pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of great commercial tracks out

but for club shit angelo kortez drums is still my joint... turns out i know the guy who did the track, its alan t's voice and sean rudnick put it out on his label... new remix comming from stryke whos got 3 vox comming this summer, and I heard 2 of them, good stuff.

and southside to alright is alright... just the label fucked the track in italy... so its been hated on already 3 months ago and yet the good mix is not being played...

and for thsoe who never heard it or had it, i gave out the lenny kravitz remix..... dope ass track... not sure how often the nj guys dropped it... they have it, or atleast one does... it was produced here in miami and came out with a depesh mode remix on the other side..

Originally posted by saleen351

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FOS flatline remix is much better than those two pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of great commercial tracks out

but for club shit angelo kortez drums is still my joint... turns out i know the guy who did the track, its alan t's voice and sean rudnick put it out on his label... new remix comming from stryke whos got 3 vox comming this summer, and I heard 2 of them, good stuff.

and southside to alright is alright... just the label fucked the track in italy... so its been hated on already 3 months ago and yet the good mix is not being played...

and for thsoe who never heard it or had it, i gave out the lenny kravitz remix..... dope ass track... not sure how often the nj guys dropped it... they have it, or atleast one does... it was produced here in miami and came out with a depesh mode remix on the other side..

blahhahaha that kravitz mix on the flip of the depeche mode white blows, yea nicky what happened to catch me im fallin as the track of the summer :rolleyes::blown: .drums is from late fall, keep up the good work :laugh: