Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official -- I have the new Tempts VIP Section

Originally posted by badassmafuka

who the fuck are you

Damn cowboy - point that gun somewhere else!

Just reading a public thread.... and making an opinion....

Carry on with your fighting over VIP sections and car insurance payments........ its actually quite entertaining!!

Again, happy fighting!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

All is well that ends well.

You 2 need to realize that you guys have fun out because of each other.....friends and good peeps make the scene and a good time out.

No more shit talking...you guys both took a stab at each other so now your quits.

I am just fucking around I get a kick out of it.... I love how everyone thinks I am serious... But for people who really know us we bust each other chops of course I can tear the kid up to shreads but I am not that harsh on him....

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

All is well that ends well.

You 2 need to realize that you guys have fun out because of each other.....friends and good peeps make the scene and a good time out.

"3rdflHallmark Card" has spoken. Thank you Mr. Deeds. :D :D

Excellent....then we will have an official "Kiss and make up" moment at TEMPS M-Day....:D

The music will stop and Denny will announce it!!! :laugh:

By the way.....how F***** ready am I for M-day.....I'm so ready I have to go out all weekend just so I dont explode before M-Day.

Both u monkeys ready?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

You are one of the koolest guys out there.... Yeah who would pay over 2000 dollar for a shore house..... Not me, Of course its not a problem for you 25 year old Mommy & Daddy still giving you allowance, paying for Car Insurance.....

You got it made, buddy dont worry about how much I have left as a balance...

Remember you begged me to come in my shorehouse, Oh Billy Next year can I get in.... I shouldve pissed in your mouth when you asked me... You degenerate FUCK... Go hang out with your Crack Friend....

:eek:

Listen kid dont worry about what I blow on a weekend the fact is I have fun and thats all that counts... And keep bringing your 100 a weekend down the shore and dont talk shit....

You look like a fool on this board FAGGOT...

By the way is mommy and Daddy packing you a lunch bag with some money in it for MDW.................

Peace BIACH.... Wipe that tear off your eye BITCHHHHHH before I smack you

:laugh: :laugh: thats pretty funny about the car insurance and the mommy packing a lunch for me !! YOU FUCKIN LOSER --- WHERE DO U THINK OF THIS STUFF ?!?!?!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

:laugh: :laugh: thats pretty funny about the car insurance and the mommy packing a lunch for me !! YOU FUCKIN LOSER --- WHERE DO U THINK OF THIS STUFF ?!?!?!

just what you tell me... lol bitch you ready for the summer, Are you going down this weekend if not give me your shit and I will put it in the loft