Hamptons parties cant compete with Jersey shore

think bout it....JERSY RULES...

it starts all the way up in....

Sea Bright: Tradewinds, Donvoan's reef, Madd Hatter

Belmar: Djais, Boat House, Bar A

Manasquan: Leggets and Osprey:blown:

Point Pleasent: Jenks and Tiki

Seaside: Surf Club, temps, Xs, Merge, Bamboo

then lets not forget places like LBI, ocean city, AC, wildwood and Sea Isle City

there used to a thread about this in last year's board (jersey or summer)

jersey houses (belmar)'97,98,99,02,03

hampton houses (east quage,hampton bays) 00, 01

i heard #'s in the hamptons had fallen off last year (esp. cpi's)

IMO not much of a difference

hamptons- little more expensive, a little bit older crowd,

further distance(which was main reason comin back to joisey)

houses were more secluded, occasional stuck up girls which jersey has none of:laugh:

i miss neptunes and the boady barn though

Originally posted by slyonspromos

This is definitely a fact. The jersey shore is the place to be this summer anybody agree/ disagree state opinions.

that is not a fact. That is YOUR opinion.. I think the jersey shore is dirty and smells.. nothing like chillen in the Hamptons on the BEAUTIFUL beach and partying:D whatever though everyone have a blast this summer:cool:

Originally posted by girly

that is not a fact. That is YOUR opinion.. I think the jersey shore is dirty and smells.. nothing like chillen in the Hamptons on the BEAUTIFUL beach and partying:D whatever though everyone have a blast this summer:cool:

You think its dirty because you follow the garbage trucks from new york when they dump their garbage in nj landfills.

werrrrrrrrrrrrd

and besides, best part about the hamptons is the HOUSE parties in tremendous mansions :D

deep dish at cpi on memorial day this year too :cool:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

werrrrrrrrrrrrd

and besides, best part about the hamptons is the HOUSE parties in tremendous mansions :D

deep dish at cpi on memorial day this year too :cool:

HOUSE PARTIES DEF. TIP THE SCALES. JERSEY CANT TOUCH THE HAMPTONS ON SLOW WEEKEND. HAMPTON HAS MORE UPSCALE CROWD AT SAY BRAZILS AND TAVERN. JERSEY IS A BIT TRASHY -NOT TO SAY ALANS ACRES IS ANY BETTER :)

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR DEEPDISH.

You think its dirty because you follow the garbage trucks from new york when they dump their garbage in nj landfills.

hey, you asked for opinions after you gave yours and you got em.. JUst callin it like i see it..But of course me a long islander will go with the Hamptons and everyone from JErz will go with the shore..deep dish memorial day :rock::D

hey, you asked for opinions after you gave yours and you got em.. JUst callin it like i see it..But of course me a long islander will go with the Hamptons and everyone from JErz will go with the shore..deep dish memorial day :rock::D

i know every1s entitled to their own opinion hopefully by end of summer tiesto will be @ surf just like robbie riveria was at surf last year. should be a great summer

exactly, my roommate and i argue about jersey shore vs. long island beaches (i'm from LI, she's from NJ)... all it comes down to is that people are more comfortable with places that they're familiar with... as for the parties... i wouldn't go to any in either place...

i know every1s entitled to their own opinion hopefully by end of summer tiesto will be @ surf just like robbie riveria was at surf last year. should be a great summer

should be a great summer at both places. I'm sure i will be making a few trips down to Dirty Jerz sometime this summer:D

Originally posted by spennyc

Can someone tell me the best/ most fun motels in seaside, NJ? i am going there on Memorial Day and I want to know the most fun spot/s? Thanx!

surfside is the party hotel but its very sleezy another good one thats not sleezy is the offshore motel its on the strip that tempts xcess and merge are on, the sand castle is nice as well