Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coincedence...

this morning on my way to work, i bump into a friend who i havent seen in some time... got to talking caught on a few things and etc... a get home from work and to my surprise another friend from the past who i havent spoken to in some time contacts as well... two ppl one day, almost same amount of time... what do you think this means??? coincedence or fate? or hidden meaning for something??? whatever it is it has me wondering...

Originally posted by tastyt

Perhaps this is the universe's way of saying that you need to reconnect with your past...

The signs... they're everywhere!!!... the problem is learning how to read them...

I totally believe this too

Everything happens for a reason, whether to teach you something, show you a way you're supposed to go, reconnect you with someone/ something etc etc., its just a matter of acknowledging them

Everything happens for a reason:tongue: :D

Originally posted by tastyt

Perhaps this is the universe's way of saying that you need to reconnect with your past...

The signs... they're everywhere!!!... the problem is learning how to read them...

Ha - Quoted from Serendipity... ;)

As far as DG is concerned... I think you over analyse things... :tongue: