Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another song id....

littled

heard it during the conference... think it was jackie christie.... and one other time since in blue... anyway, its a chic singing about slaves... or slavery.... and maybe do you remember... or we must remind them....

i'm starting to think i'm making this up... i can't find anyone who knows it.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Guest crystalmethodny

Jackie herself didnt even know what you were talking about LOL

I saw her last night, with a slew of other peeps at Centro Fly smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by staceyg5:

meth> do you live in queens? if so, whats the area around you like? thinking bout moving back up north but still undecided confused.gif any info would help...

Hi Stacey

If you're going to move to Queens, try and make it to Astoria, closest to Manhattan, and still affordable. Decent area too, not bad, lots of stores and cafe's smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

stace'... i plan on moving into the city in the fall... hold out all summer... we'll hit the jerzee shore... then start looking around sept./oct.... whaddya say?

meth... how big is Astoria? -i can think of one particlar area i'm not too fond of cwm8.gif

rene!... where have you been... got ur messages and didn't see you at Deep Dish??? time is tick tick ticking for me here!... btw- are you here this weekend or did you go up north?

oh BTW... stace and meth... do you guys remember each other? i'm pretty sure i introduced you at clevelander!

oh and meth... darrell and i hit centro every thurs during xmas break... i luv that spot...

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 04-13-2001).]

Originally posted by littled:

stace'.. nice, nice...

now can someone please gimme the song id?....

poor d, cant stop hearing those voices in your head, huh? cwm20.gif oh lil one--everything will be okay!

chic, im hoping that i making the RIGHT decision...

Hey doll,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be going back to NYC tomorrow...ya missed out again hun...went to Space friday comped and vip and had glowsticks going on even though they're not allowed in the club anymore...anyways, when are you coming up north?? Get back to me lata hun

seth

Archived