LOL

ISNT THAT THE GUY THAT WAS ON THE ANA NICHOLE SHOW

yeah that guy is mucho funny

and mucho gay

he would be a good doorman

but even the girls could bitch slap him out of the way

Guest saleen351

www.bobbytrendy.com

if you miss the anna nicole show, you missed the funniest shit.. he busted up her art gallery showing... classiccccccccccccc

the lawyer dude almost beat him up, and some hit him with a cup of ice...

space couldnt afford her

they stay with stephan cause hes so damn cheep

hes like the kmart brand of the doorpeople

well atleast thats what i heard space rather keep stephan cause he is so cheap to pay off...

cause he knows he wont be working anywhere else after space

actually they should bring angel back to space he was the best doorguy space ever had

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

I thought you where serious. :confused: Space needs to bring that hot blond chick back. :tongue: great attitude and so damn hot ! :cool:

i spoke to her at Rain and told her we all missed her... I don't think she had any plans on returning, but she was the best.

Originally posted by andrewthomas

really??

or ur bullshitting

anyone but stephan

ill give this guy a shot see hat hes about..

he looks wayyy tooo clicheee how ever u spell ot (cle-shay)lolol

You guys dont have to deal with him anymore if you dont want to.

my friend told me the other day that she is now working the front door along side of him.

i dont wanna call anyone out here but her name starts with a "K" shes so polite, pleasant and waaay hot:love2: :drool:

I know shes an A+ doorgirl cuz i worked with her at Spin for a while. just go to her:idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble

OMG, Anna Nicoles arms are the size of my thighs!!!!

(And I have big legs....)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

my friend told me the other day that she is now working the front door along side of him.

i dont wanna call anyone out here but her name starts with a "K" shes so polite, pleasant and waaay hot:love2: :drool:

I know shes an A+ doorgirl cuz i worked with her at Spin for a while. just go to her:idea:

is this code for we should give the door guy "k" to get in?

actually as much as I would tear steffin to pieces, hes not the issue i have with space.. Just wish the maze guys did the door at space.. Then i'd be real happy...

Originally posted by klubveteran

yo Nelson..i know of the"K" which you speak of :D great girl...Diego made a good choice bringing her in. always says hello to my friend Roxy and I, even when i see her on the street. You're right about the hotty thing too..lol (Hope Dee doesnt read this..hehe)

:tongue: might go by to see you guys for the Matrix Reloaded party this weekend...but may have to leave early...because of monthers day..blech:rolleyes:

anyways...:hat:

peace!

wait till she finds out she's got cyber-fans..

hope to see everyone this saturday for our big matrix party with Steve and James Z..

password is "Frenchy!" (since he is the fave doorman of all) and it's good till 1 am.

Originally posted by space305

password is "Frenchy!" (since he is the fave doorman of all) and it's good till 1 am.

Yep. If you like dumb and lazy french people, he's great (NOT).

And, in case you don't keep up with world events, the French are assholes. I would not let him heat ice cream out of my asshole.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by space305

wait till she finds out she's got cyber-fans..

hope to see everyone this saturday for our big matrix party with Steve and James Z..

glad to see you come on here and support only euro trash djs and not our locals, og and roland....

you make me sick....................