Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone

kaydup

Originally posted by whadupg

:confused: we left you a voicemail last night?????

Yeah, when we first got there I called you guys cuz I couldn't track you down. I was homophobic from the moment I stepped in that place... the joint had more sausage than an Irish breakfast.

The message is freaking hilarious... Jess is a weirdo! :shaky::tongue::laugh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Why :confused:

It's my friends Joe Mama and Melissa's birthday. Joe's DJing with the Deklab boys. We have the VIP area all to ourselves. Anyone wanna come, I might be able to get more comp's.

Where is Wagz today? Paging DJ Resident...

Originally posted by groovefire

It's my friends Joe Mama and Melissa's birthday. Joe's DJing with the Deklab boys. We have the VIP area all to ourselves. Anyone wanna come, I might be able to get more comp's.

Where is Wagz today? Paging DJ Resident...

I think NYis scarred him for life with his BSPF remix. Those were some tight vocals!

oops just rolled out of bed... cant believe i slept thru 3 pages of this.... first of all...

1) team-- you erased our conversation from last night i am mad.

2) i DID go to il panino and WAS looking for you XLR8 but all i had to go on was white shirt... did you see me? i was wearing the black diesel hat and somehow was in the middle of the circle.

3) dont go somewhere without consulting me first b/c i would have put you on the guestlist and you could have gotten in FREE not for 15 bucks.... then you could have henneseyed up a little more and puked even harder...

4) i thought it was a LOT of fun. would DEFINATELY go back. (even though they did not play boys of summer)..

Originally posted by ras67

oops just rolled out of bed... cant believe i slept thru 3 pages of this.... first of all...

1) team-- you erased our conversation from last night i am mad.

2) i DID go to il panino and WAS looking for you XLR8 but all i had to go on was white shirt... did you see me? i was wearing the black diesel hat and somehow was in the middle of the circle.

3) dont go somewhere without consulting me first b/c i would have put you on the guestlist and you could have gotten in FREE not for 15 bucks.... then you could have henneseyed up a little more and puked even harder...

4) i thought it was a LOT of fun. would DEFINATELY go back. (even though they did not play boys of summer)..

I had a white shirt on w/ a little puke pellets all over it..:laugh:

No pravda for me! Love to but I need to recover from last night and save myself for the Roxy tomorrow night :tongue:

We missed you last night- 711's a really nice room, but the drinks are ridiculous and parking around there sucked. The groovefire handshake did prevail however so all is right in the world :D

Originally posted by whadupg

No pravda for me! Love to but I need to recover from last night and save myself for the Roxy tomorrow night :tongue:

We missed you last night- 711's a really nice room, but the drinks are ridiculous and parking around there sucked. The groovefire handshake did prevail however so all is right in the world :D

and save energy for the pre-party!:hat: