Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was South Park On 5/8?

the metro antaraj was in the house later on in the night, place was pretty packed, everyone was well dressed.

they need a light guy though, thats the only complaint and drinks @ 8$ a pop. daaamn reeelax

went out for skribz, chilled for a few, had a decent time.

You guys are cheap fucks. \

$8 aint bad thats why you dont see little kiddies running around this party its a nice well dressed mature crowd.

South Park was pretty packed last night. Skribz ripped it up last hour was the best, Good chillin w/ the Metro Fam. Props to Bon Tommy and everyone else.

Originally posted by kostaP

$8 aint bad thats why you dont see little kiddies running around this party its a nice well dressed mature crowd.

Look whos talking? Kosta leave your glow sticks and pacifier at home!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Look whos talking? Kosta leave your glow sticks and pacifier at home!!!!

You must be mistaking me for Matty C.

Oh Cheap shot. Hope its not true for the kid.

South Park was pretty packed last night. Skribz ripped it up last hour was the best, Good chillin w/ the Metro Fam. Props to Bon Tommy and everyone else.

negro please! :D if u came with 5 girls.. and u bought them all there first drink of the night... u would understand that $8 a drink is expensive... i just walked in teh place and i was $60 short.. i shoulda went alone!! :blown: lol im just glad it wasnt 9.. shit!! lol