Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are you doin' this weekend?

Originally posted by kaydup

Bro, you gotta. No scratch that. It is your DUTY to hit the old woman with the high heels. You have to do it! I don't care, I don't want to hear any excusses.

If I go I promise that I will make every worldly attempt to hit it. Pulling out all the stops. I would become an absolute hero here at work if it ever happened.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You wuss!! I could use a little more sleep, but I'm doing fine. I was definitely still a little drunk driving to work at 10 this morning. I think we over-did it a bit last night... I expect more of this on Thursday nights this summer.

:tongue: Yeah, yeah - i know it's weak. And over-doing it is definetly a rule during the summer.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Interesting way to start... how's the food at Mantra? My guess would be overpriced.

Two women I work with (I say women because they're over 30) just invited me to go with them to Manray two Fridays from now :laugh: I told them I'd go if one of them wore a dog collar with a leash and let me drag them around all night.

Manray can be a lot of fun if you go with an open mind, wear all black (you have to go get in anyway) and you'll have a blast. If you're not into the freaky stuff I'd get really drunk or mangled...it helps ;) I'd suggest bringing someone for moral support, someone of the non-fetish nature.

Some theme nights are better than others (music wise)...one night I went and it was all Industrial/Goth music...I felt like I was being tortured...other nights music has been ok. The DJ can't really mix or program a set correctly, but it's not the type of place you'd go to hear world class music anyway.

The music in the room where they act out the shows is usually 80's electro...the shows are really cool. Again, being mangled or drunk helps.

My boyfriend used to go all the time with his friend from hs (friend from hs is a Manray regular) and all of their friends used to go- these are normal bar types, so there are non-fetish type people there.

Oh and one night his hs friend decided to invite some Manray buddies back to their apartment...anyway I don't get bugged out easily but I was in awe of these 30 year old weirdos on acid, running around in all black capes...one guy called himself the Midnight Pirate because he had on an all black pirate costume, and he had long wavy pirate hair...seriously I haven't been the same since.

So yes, there's weirdos, but you'll have the best stories to tell for the next month!!

XOXO

If you wear plastic you get $5 off. Just think of it as Halloween lol

Originally posted by sparkem

My boyfriend used to go all the time with his friend from hs (friend from hs is a Manray regular) and all of their friends used to go- these are normal bar types, so there are non-fetish type people there.

:rainbow:

Originally posted by sparkem

Manray can be a lot of fun if you go with an open mind, wear all black (you have to go get in anyway) and you'll have a blast. If you're not into the freaky stuff I'd get really drunk or mangled...it helps ;) I'd suggest bringing someone for moral support, someone of the non-fetish nature.

Getting mangled with work people could get a little tricky ;)

I'll definitely be in a drunken frame of mind, and the two women I'll be going with definitely aren't the fettish type... then again, you never know.

I can't wait to see what they wear out. The "high heel" chick is definitely into getting all decked out, it'll be nice to see her in something other than 'business casual attire'!

Thanks for the tips there sparky! :smoke::D