Clubplanet Nightlife Community

man, the Heat sucks.....

patrickl

so sad. you look at their lineup on paper and you say...damn...championship here we come. but when you have 80 million jump shots and your big men averaging only 5-8 shots a game...you're not going to win. cwm23.gif

they need to get rid of hardaway. plain and simple. i love the guy and all...but he's a cancer. can't play D. can't run up and down the court. he can't even create his own shot. i wouldn't be surprised if riley leaves this summer. either that or something big is going to happen this summer...again.

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

Sad but true, the Heat have gotten progressivly worse year by year, and it's looking very likely that they'll get swept by Charlotte. I figure for some major changes coming about this summer. I've heard that there is some interest for Chris Webber, an upcoming free-agent this summer from Sacramento and it goes both ways, cuz he likes to chill here in SOBE. Signing him straight up is very unlikely considering our salary cap problems. But a sign and trade deal involving Brian Grant could be imminent.

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by staceyg5:

frank> you can always join the OTHER side? we'll welcome you w' open arms... cwm1.gif

stac' - as much as the Heat sux...i ain't no stinkin traitor. especially if we're talkin about them...u know...KNICKS. but if you'd still be willing to welcome me with open arms...i'd be willin to jump. wink.gif

as for webber...i just don't see it happening. i would luv for him to come down here, but the heat would have to give up a lot just to get him. and it's not only going to be grant. plus what the heat really needs is a young, talented point guard. how that's going to happen i haven't the slightest clue. they have no picks and are over the cap. so where does that leave us? stuck with a gimpy hardaway again? i hope not. and carter is not the answer. don't even think house is either. oh brother...

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

I wish I knew Diego

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

stac' - as much as the Heat sux...i ain't no stinkin traitor. especially if we're talkin about them...u know...KNICKS. but if you'd still be willing to welcome me with open arms...i'd be willin to jump. wink.gif

for you, hmmmm?????? what da hell, sure...

cwm37.gif

Archived