Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn all kendall area DJ's

sgtfury

i dont known if anyone knows this but a new record store is open in kendall...right off 79ave and kendall drive...they have a pretty big selection and turntables to listen to the records...called "culture records"

Originally posted by sgtfury:

i dont known if anyone knows this but a new record store is open in kendall...right off 79ave and kendall drive...they have a pretty big selection and turntables to listen to the records...called "culture records"

yeah it's been open for a while now. they don't have much a selection to tell you the truth. If we're talking about staying on the mainland, i would much rather go to Music World than culture records any day. IMHO. Music World is on 97th ave and bird rd. (40th st.).

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

lol... Culture has been open for month's now. It's a nice store even though it's in a video shop. I've bought several records from them, they have good tracks and super friendly staff...... I like it.....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Music World is interesting also. They don't have that many of the desired proggy sound I look for but they have. Isn't it owned by Alvarado???

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Archived