Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opium Garden Thurs 5/3

loraine

Originally posted by loraine:

Just wanted to know who's planning on going?

I'm not sure if I'll be there, but sure want to! It all depends on the price, so Jon if you're reading this could you inform us.

Thanx smile.gif

What's happening at OG this thursday? I've got the day off on Friday and I've been itching to go out.

i passed by a couple of thursdays ago and it was closed. only the restaurant was open.

south beach was a ghost town that week. tumble weed all over the place.

ended up at pearl. nice space but the dj has to go! this hottie was train wrecking EVERY mix...

Lori, Im down in going, what time should I pick you up on thursday?? I'll give you a call for the details, n e one else interested?

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Originally posted by loraine:

Just wanted to know who's planning on going?

I'm not sure if I'll be there, but sure want to! It all depends on the price, so Jon if you're reading this could you inform us.

Thanx smile.gif

chic, got your vm-got back in town late last night... want to meet up b/4 you head to nyc? call u tonight smile.gif

I was there this past Thursday.....I had a blast. I miss Miami dammmmmmmmmmnit!

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Thurs nite will be Jon Cowan, Nigel Dawson and Tarantella (if I'm not mistaken, either way you can check on the Dave Seaman post).

Jon always throws nice parties. I still want to go before I get to Nyc. smile.gif

Archived