Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blonde Or Brunette?

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You Tell Me Im Trying To Decide If I Should Go Back Brown Or Stay Blonde

Wow!! You look great with both....

If you wanna stick to the conservative side stick to the brunette but if you have a wild streak stay with the blonde...

You look alittle younger with the brown hair but very sexy with the blonde....

Hey, if you have a boyfriend you should ask his opinion, I think his idea would count more if not. ..

Since summer is coming stick with the blonde and by winter highlight it back to brown.....:D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stay light in the summer, and gradually get darker through the fall into the winter... (i think auburn or mahogany in the fall would compliment your skin tone in a great way)

i don't like the blonde too much because it is obvious it is not your real color. have you thought about a dark dark brown? that would look really good...not the brown with red highlights or whatever...but chocolate brown...would look nice with your eyes...just an opinion :)

dee- u look good both ways but i think sassa may be right... maybe come fall u should try a real deep deep brown... :)

i highlight my hair blonde but my hair is a medium brown naturally... i was thinking of going a lot darker come the end of the summer/early fall... i dont wanna keep highlighting it with bleach... plus i want a bit of a change... any opinions for those who know what i look like?

yea i know... im kinda leaning more toward givin it a shot... cuz i have light green eyes... so i think the contrast would be nice...not black hair... but a deep dark brownish lookin black... lemme see if i can find an example cuz i know the description of the color i want is kinda confusing..

nah see britneys color is too reddish brown for me...id say more like catherines but her color seems a lil flat u know? something rich... im trying to think of someone with a color like that.. that makes theyre light eyes stand out...

Originally posted by linabina

yea i know... im kinda leaning more toward givin it a shot... cuz i have light green eyes... so i think the contrast would be nice...not black hair... but a deep dark brownish lookin black... lemme see if i can find an example cuz i know the description of the color i want is kinda confusing..

i always thought the darker hair/lighter eyes combo looked awesome... look at adriana lima... she wouldn't look half as stunning as a blonde... i think you should go for it :)

i've never had any color treatments done to my hair, i really want to highlight it a light brown/honey colored shade for summer... it's so flat and 2-dimensional right now, and even though i love it dark, i need to change it up a lil bit

Originally posted by njdionysus

Because often brunettes are Italian, Latin, Brazilian, Phillipino, etc and their features are more defining than that of the many blonds + bottle blonds.

:D :D ..........................u know how we do!

........i agree with sabina.....light eyes dark hair....off the hook! ...i love guys like that too............i have a deep dark chocolately brownish reddish color...mahogony if u will lol.....with black chunky lowlites underneath......and HAZEL eyes!;)

yea see i have med brown hair... with blonde highlights... and chunks of black underneath lol... i got a lil of everything... the black isnt really that noticable its just for contrast when my hair is up.... but im looking to go totally dark,.. and my eyes a bright greeeeeen lol... :aright: for light eyes!

Dark hair is def the call for the winter. I think ima go back to brown with highlights...the blonde is really hard to keep up with espically when ur hair is naturally REALLY dark.

Lynn-I love it when u did the light blonde highlights