Clubplanet Nightlife Community

G-Spot Review

I had a great time Friday night and I am pretty sure that everyone else that was there did too.

Uncle G knows how to have a party.

Must give serious props out to Brian for tearing it up and he didn't even bring a single record (damn I got some phat tracks). Hung for finishing off the night in wicked stylie. And Stevie for showing us all what the other side is all about.

Krish and Amy, it's always good to see you guys. Such happy people.

Sopha-Couch, you need to teach white people how to dance. I could use a few lessons.

Jroo, get your fucking license back. I aint driven to woodbridge ever again to pick your slow ass up.

All in all, it was great night, partied well up into the afternoon, finally slept sunday morning at about 7:30, only to wake up at noon. And the only thing that put me to sleep was the sweet nectar of France. Thank the good lord almighty for the creation of Merlot.

Originally posted by revaluation

yes, twas a good night! props to the g'man and all his friends. Helluva set up you had there runner....

Yeah yeah, I think it twas a good night all in all.

wierd social clashes/relations kinda happened towards the peaking hours but besides all that, it worked out nicely for the whole festivities.

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah yeah, I think it twas a good night all in all.

wierd social clashes/relations kinda happened towards the peaking hours but besides all that, it worked out nicely for the whole festivities.

yeah, weird indeed. Krish and I ran into some guy who was really excited about fishing. He kept saying with glee" oooooh man I will hook you guys up right!" and he also proceeded with the fishing pole hand gesture. cool guy though. Lol, and krish kept asking him all these fishing questions. Actually him and amy got into it.

Yeah great party, had loads of fun! haha the "fisherman guy" was funny! He kept telling us about fishing tips, then in mid-sentence go "hmm...do you smell flowers", and then continue with fishing. He gave me this huge booklet with info on fishing seasons, etc, etc beffore he left! He was a cool guy though.

He was :roll: his ass off though.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Yeah great party, had loads of fun! haha the "fisherman guy" was funny! He kept telling us about fishing tips, then in mid-sentence go "hmm...do you smell flowers", and then continue with fishing. He gave me this huge booklet with info on fishing seasons, etc, etc beffore he left! He was a cool guy though.

He was :roll: his ass off though.

Yeah that guy was nuts. I thought he was going to freak out when I told him my father was a bait & tackle wholesale distributor and owned a pay lake. I now have a new best friend.