Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst summer job ever?

Hey did anybody ever work at this place called vector which sells cutco knives? I called this ad in the paper that was looking for college students with a base pay of 16 an hour, but didn't say what the job was. I got hired and walked out during training after they wanted me to go door to door selling$900 knives.

Originally posted by ravahstar

Hey did anybody ever work at this place called vector which sells cutco knives? I called this ad in the paper that was looking for college students with a base pay of 16 an hour, but didn't say what the job was. I got hired and walked out during training after they wanted me to go door to door selling$900 knives.

Oh my god, after my freshman year of college, I called for the same ad and went to see what it was about. They get you, thinking you are going to be making so much $$. As soon as I heard it was selling knives door to door, I walked out! Another time, I went to this place and they said you would become a manager and open your own office. But the catch was you had to sell all this perfume. Damn, if it seems to good to be true- it is!

worst job ever....security guard in a back parking lot from 7 am till 6 pm ....in the hot fucking sun...the best part nobody parked in the lot..so i had no human contact for hours unless barslut brought me food...i had no way of getting food or drink or anything no phones no bathrooms.and barely any money...it was so bad...and i couldnt do anything there was cameras everywhere..i once got yelled at for throwing rocks into a potted plant... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by lollib

Oh my god, after my freshman year of college, I called for the same ad and went to see what it was about. They get you, thinking you are going to be making so much $$. As soon as I heard it was selling knives door to door, I walked out! Another time, I went to this place and they said you would become a manager and open your own office. But the catch was you had to sell all this perfume. Damn, if it seems to good to be true- it is!

me three. i fell for this shit, they had an office in wayne. they are pretty much everywhere...i dunno how the people who actually get into that shit do it...they must either know a lot of people who like to buy expensive useless shit or they're very very pesty...

trying working manual labor from 7am to 4 pm every day, outside sweating your nuts off working your ass off. you cant go out the night u work, you are to f8cking tired to do anythingand you are in bed by like 930