Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project at Shadow..

sgtfury

Caught Scot Project at Shadow...wanted to know if anyone else shared my impressions---1) was there a problem with the sound system..sounded slightly distorted 2) was the set a little repetitive..seemed like people started to leave kind of early..

yeah, i cant disagree with you, though he had his share of good tunes, he did sound a little repetitive at times, didnt really get me to hyped...the sound system was slightly off...

------------------

laser_show.gif

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

I had a great time....The sound system may have been off and the dj may have been repetitive but I was to drunk and high to notice.

Wow...this guy is a winner.

Uhm, anyway, yeah the sound system was a real dissapointment, his selection could have been better (although he had some good parts) and I heard Dave Seaman blew everyone away. HHHmmm, I guess it was worth the trip, but he would have to on top of his game in order to win a crowd in NY over.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

And the winner is ----Georgeacasta-----

Thank you thank you thank you...I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible. I would first like to thank highmay. Without your support I don't think I could've done this. I would also like to thank highmay's mom....she's made my nights complete. I can't give a thank you speach without thanking highmays dad for being gay and allowing me to sleep with highmays mom. Unfortunately I am not here to accept my award as weener but highmay will gladly accept my weener in his mouth.

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

And the winner is ----Georgeacasta-----

Thank you thank you thank you...I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible. I would first like to thank highmay. Without your support I don't think I could've done this. I would also like to thank highmay's mom....she's made my nights complete. I can't give a thank you speach without thanking highmays dad for being gay and allowing me to sleep with highmays mom. Unfortunately I am not here to accept my award as weener but highmay will gladly accept my weener in his mouth.

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Dude,

All of you guys are crazy, I had a FUCKIN' blast. Scot project was out of hand, but everyone has there own opinion, I left at 5am and it was still kicking, or maybe I was just to FUCKED up to tell... But I had a great time reguardless..xoxoxoxoxoxoxox cwm4.gif

Stayed till 4:30 then went to Space and stayed till 9:30. I had a better time at Shadow.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 05-08-2001).]

Thank you Tonyv, at least someone agrees with me about Shadow, I had a FUCKING ball, as for Space, they can all lick my ass, I had a little conflict there about 5 months ago with a friend of mine and I decided never to go there again, although I've been there twice since the conflict and it was ok but I still say SHADOW is still the best!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOX and peace people!!! cwm24.gif

Archived