Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diego From Space Was Fired!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

*in no way do i like to see anyone loose their job,

PS i hear it was a dumb reason why he got canned...

Diego, good luck, where ever you turn up.. Hear you are good people...

Guest saleen351

no drama intended, he was the marketing director, and this is a club board...

never met the dude and wish him the best of luck, or i'm sure he'll be back at space, they only pack them in 5k at a time....

:eek: Thats pretty crazy news...but i will tel lyou this:

Diego had a name for himself WAY before he was at Space.

He was brought there for a reason.

He did SO much there (ESPECIALLY for conference and the new venue), and in that aspect..it will take MORE than just one person to take his place.

If he DOES indeed leave space...(or if he already has) i would like to see him go somewhere that rivals space...

or he could start from scratch and take a different approach..Opium maybe?;) that place would turn to gold if someone with their head on straight would go in there and use their resources to their advantage.

:tongue: Until next time...ciao!

:hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dancingirl

i am sorry to hear that , diego is a good guy...

Anyway everybody gets fired from space on day, depends on LP's mood.....and often for whatever reason.............

its funny you say that, its like a broken record in this state. You are aleast the 50th person to say something like that... Seems if you worked in a club in florida at one point you worked for space. And no one walks away happy, they hate that dude.. But when i spoke to him in person twice, he comes off very detailed oriented and down to earth just a little lets say uptight... Nice guy though... I just hate his manager... Though i do think he gets a bad rap from being on top.. Sorta like how we all blame bill gates when our comps crash...

Guest saleen351

the whole story just makes little sense... I think spacious flipped his lid, and maybe they patched it up, but who really knows.. But all seem to think its true...

Originally posted by jasonmarc

Is this true? Biz, can you confirm? If so, that really fucking sucks because D is a very down to earth guy. They should look at some of their door staff to let go...Not D.....

Its a very sensitive topic which I choose not to discuss on a public forum out of respect for the parties involved. I'm a Diego supporter all the way & I enjoyed every minute of my Space experience with him. We were a team & I'm gonna miss that...

Save Ferris..

Bring Dee back!! :)

For LP to fire an employee it must of been a bad thing that D. did.

To really make LP flip his top. you go to do some stupid shit.

Look at nick, he's done stupid shit in the past and got really close to getting booted, and LP forgave him.

I wonder what happend.... CP'ers want to know!

whats the deal Saleen, it don't matter, ur not getting back into space so.

speak up

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

Look at nick, he's done stupid shit in the past and got really close to getting booted, and LP forgave him.

speak up

he got fired for the flyers not being done on time... but he is now at another club though not officaly the "marketing director", i think things are in limbo over there, and truely don't know... But hes got another job at a club on the beach....

Maybe its just me, but i'd remodel the old space before i spent the dough on that new piece of shit..

All they needed, was a larger patio, and a funktion one system.. all the rest was fine...

but i won't be a LP hater, or question how he does things... Hes done damm good so far, but the worst thing is business is not getting on top, but staying there...

Originally posted by nexusgroove

speak up

too bad one of those mangos haven't fallen yet...:D