Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Breaks this weekend in Miami?

djraykang

My girl and I are coming down to South Beach for the weekend and would love to catch some good breaks on Friday or Saturday. Any Suggestions? The only thing that looks pretty good so far is Layo & Bushwacka @ Nerve on Saturday (but they don't really play breaks).

Any help would be great!

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

You're about 2 weeks too late :(

I just finished up a 6 month run at Level playing mostly breaks in the Mezzanine. Good times...good times!!!

I thought this was MIAMI!! Home of Nu Skool BREAKS?? WTF?

There should be breaks playing every night of the week! Someone pleeze help!

Funny...I thought the UK was the home of Nu-Skool...at any rate...yeah..played lots of stuff within the breakbeat realm...got really into the Finger Lickin', Marine Parade, MOB, Distinctive style of breaks over those 6 months (and some of it before then)...it was a really nice run...Gotta give mucho props to Level for taking the leap with me in going down that route...I was glad to se it last so long...sad for it to come to end...looking forward to hopefully moving on and seeking other outlets where my style will be embraced again soon!

Peace,

FX

Ummmm. I guess I gotta eat a couple of my own words here...

Just got word that I am on for this Saturday night at Level in the Mezzanine...you want some breaks...you got it, buddy!!!

Email me if you'd like to be put on the guestlist which will get you in till midnight...plus an open bar from 10-11.

This could be the last one...or could be just the thing that turns everything back around there and continue the proponderance of breaks 'round these parts!!!

Peace,

FX

Originally posted by djraykang

I thought this was MIAMI!! Home of Nu Skool BREAKS?? WTF?

There should be breaks playing every night of the week! Someone pleeze help!

Man have you ever been to Miami:confused:

This is Tribal House Territory !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELL MY DRUMS:D :D

DJFX will be spinning bad-ass breaks this Saturday night at Level in the mezanine. I think they'll be offering free drinks from 10-midnight and if you want to be on the guest list for free entry before midnight, send DJFX a PM with the names of those you would like to be put on the guestlist.

DJFX is a bad-ass so if you like breaks and don't have any other plans this Saturday night then I suggest you go check him out at Level.

Thanks to FX and Meng for throwing down some sick breaks and old skool tracks last Saturday @ Level! My girl and i had a great time! Hope to see you guys again in the near future in Miami or possibly in DC...

BTW - great CD Felipe! I'll be sure to pass it on to some promoters up here...

The only breaks you will find in sobe during memorial weekend are the, break ins to your car. Welcome to Hip Hop memorial weekend. Dont forget your bullet proof vest and gold chains. Coming to sobe during memorial weekend. lol. Good Timming.