Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday May 17 Seaside Heights Club XS

Saturday May 17 Club XS presents their summer Kick Off Party...

DJ Riddler will be spinning and we will be giving out copies of his new CD NYC Dance Mix volume 3.

First 250 people will receive Club XS 2003 VIP's...

Remember this is the only night you can turn in your voucher for your limited edition Tempts./XS VIP card...

I have been taking care of a lot of you with VIP's, if there is anyone who still does not have one let me know and I will see what I can do.

Originally posted by xrapturex

See you saturday...and thanks for everything at tempts a couple of weeks ago ;):D

No problem at all. I am looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday. SoCo and Lime Brian?

Originally posted by cody05

SoCo and Lime Brian?

Of course. Much appreciated for everything you did. Between you, Laurie and Joel I got so fucked up that night. I havent been that drunk in a while. What a great feeling. ;) See you Saturday.

Originally posted by vega33x

i am in desperate need of a voucher.....if there is anything u can do pllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee let me know.....anything....name ur price....thanx

Will you be present this Saturday at XS?

Saturday May 17 Club XS presents their summer Kick Off Party...

DJ Riddler will be spinning and we will be giving out copies of his new CD NYC Dance Mix volume 3.

First 250 people will receive Club XS 2003 VIP's...

Remember this is the only night you can turn in your voucher for your limited edition Tempts./XS VIP card...

I have been taking care of a lot of you with VIP's, if there is anyone who still does not have one let me know and I will see what I can do.

Dude, just getting back from Vegas and if i can recover in time ill be there. Fuck that, im there.. And Cody you were right..MELLOW!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vega33x

i am supposed to be headed down sat after work around 5....xs was in the plans......???????

The first 250 people through the door will receive vouchers at XS on Saturday night...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You can blame that on Keith. His shots killed me along with Laurie's and Joels. I didnt puke though so its all good.

So what are you saying, I should slow down with the shots... You keep ordering them... Summer is going to be a lot of fun.... AT XS!!!! :cool:

So what are you saying, I should slow down with the shots... You keep ordering them... Summer is going to be a lot of fun.... AT XS!!!! :cool:

Dont listen to him. There is no one for him to blame but himself.