Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friendster

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

I dont' think it's set up for that. Maybe you should try riskonline.com

I think it is set up for that. I just saw someone named Uday sign up on Friendster. I think I'm gonna try to befriend him and then turn him over to the US military.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I think it is set up for that. I just saw someone named Uday sign up on Friendster. I think I'm gonna try to befriend him and then turn him over to the US military.

I know people in the military, Just give him to me.

Originally posted by vicman

YES i will.....until i get confirmed reports that shady got some fuckingsmilies.gif from some chick he met thorugh friendster...only then will i join.

oh yeah, well i know for a fact that magda is on friendster. you still not gonna join?;)

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I am doing rather well in friendster. feel free to look into my buddy list. :D I actually met 3 girls off it it, I still hang out with 2 of them, the other one I ditched because she was full o drama and lame-o-matic.

Todd and Shady all of a sudden want to be in my list....peculiar. What do you guys say? add em or reject?

so it's meeting people over the internet but not as lame bc you can always tell people you met through mutual friends...???

it's like searching your friend's head for everybody they know, and everybody THEY know, and everybody THEY know, until you see some chick's pic you dig....and then you get to learn about them without even talking to them....and even if you want to talk to them, it's only over email so there's no pressure....kinda takes the fun and spontanaiety out of dating....

:confused:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Cookie is trying to get me to sign up for this thing. I'm wondering if I really need another time-waster at work.

i'm thinking the exact same thing. i've been fighting signing on to friendster for a long time now.

It only wastes as much time as you want to waste. ;)

It's not like a message board . . . a little hard to explain. Once you set it up and enter your info and select your friends it kinda just sits there, quietly adding friends to your network. :shaky:

I think it's pretty cute. :D

Originally posted by revaluation

so it's meeting people over the internet but not as lame bc you can always tell people you met through mutual friends...???

it's like searching your friend's head for everybody they know, and everybody THEY know, and everybody THEY know, until you see some chick's pic you dig....and then you get to learn about them without even talking to them....and even if you want to talk to them, it's only over email so there's no pressure....kinda takes the fun and spontanaiety out of dating....

:confused:

Yeah.

That's it. But it's not just for dating. It's also for just meeting people in the local area. And if you are meeting people in the area that are friends with your friends, chances are they're pretty cool. Or your friends wouldn't be friends with your friends or you wouldn't be friends with your friends. It's all about networking, this kinda works like amway, except you don't make money, you make friends, and having friends is money. So I guess really that you are making money. So this is a way to make money, and since money buys power it's also a way of being powerful. And since power and money both influence people, it all comes back to what shady said about taking over the world. So in reality, this website is for the soul purpose of one individual trying to take over the world. So don't just try and hook up, try and take over the world.

Yeah.

That's it. But it's not just for dating. It's also for just meeting people in the local area. And if you are meeting people in the area that are friends with your friends, chances are they're pretty cool. Or your friends wouldn't be friends with your friends or you wouldn't be friends with your friends. It's all about networking, this kinda works like amway, except you don't make money, you make friends, and having friends is money. So I guess really that you are making money. So this is a way to make money, and since money buys power it's also a way of being powerful. And since power and money both influence people, it all comes back to what shady said about taking over the world. So in reality, this website is for the soul purpose of one individual trying to take over the world. So don't just try and hook up, try and take over the world.

and God is love, love is blind, Stevie Wonder is blind, so Stevie Wonder is God! it all makes sense now....

Yeah.

this schpiel of yours isn't going to get you into my network.