Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road Head!

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How do you guys concentrate on driving while having a warm mouth and tounge on ur dick? Jeasus...must give u guys props :)

I almost put my car into the guardrail coming over the Outerbridge Crossing. Caution: Road head may cause drowsiness! Even since then its ever tougher for me to drive and enjoy.

Even better yet, I took my nephew to the movies this weekend and when we came out to the car, my nephew looks over and says Uncle Joe look at that girls hiney. I look over and the girl is leaning over blowing her boyfriend in the car. Hey my nephew is learning early! :laugh:

Last time that happened to me... (I was 19)

I almost drove off the side of the road, then at a stoplight this truck pulled up and the people inside where like... holy shit! lol

Then I moved into the city not so long after and haven't had a car since.

I guess I need subway head or something, gross.

LOL

not like this thread hasn't been done 50 million times....but the beauty of road head is attacking ur man's crotch, unzipping his pants, pulling out his cock, and going to town....all while he stares down (( not ahead )) in disbelief.

The supreme look on his face is enuf to make me wet my pants. :lickit:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How do you guys concentrate on driving while having a warm mouth and tounge on ur dick? Jeasus...must give u guys props :)

its very very very difficult i almost crashed once... ur eyes keep rolling back and all u wanna do is close ur eyes...

last summer...i was gettin some, when a bunch of teenage girls pulled up to us at the light...i was like ohh crap...and it took like 15 seconds for one to notice...and she totally gasped and made all her friends look...they were all screaming and pointing...and thats when i got the bright idea to try and be really suave...i winked, blew 'em a kiss..and sped away