Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Mans opinion on Matty "c"

First of all, lets start by saying he is innocent until proven guilty and this is just my opinion based on personal observation and hearsay. I need to legally protect myself from slander and other bullshit if he is innocent, which I highly doubt.

This little weasel bastard, I started calling him a pedophile last June when he did Teen night at Tempts. I would be working outside and see this little prick trying to play the role of big shot to a bunch of little girls. I mean dude your fucking 24 do your job and get the fuck away from these kids. This fag would pull girls off line talk to them be all caught up in their baby drama and then show off his ride to a fucking high school kid like it was some big deal.

I would bet my life on it that this guy was loser in High School and developed some kinda complex from getting his ass handed to him so he found a niche as kiddie DJ. Now he can get all those pretty high school girls that made fun of him back in the day to think he was a "cool" guy a big shot.

Give me a fucking break, I'm a fucking teacher and some of the girls look like their 25 but you still know their not, this guy obviously has no morals at all and couldn't get a real girl if his life depended on it. If he videotaped himself with these KIDS, I would like to see him castrated in a public forum and it should be performed by some the young ladies parents or I'm available if they would like.

The fact that he abused his "power" and influence to prey on young girls who no doubt were looking for some kind of male acceptance or trying to fit in with the older "cool" crowd is sickening and disheartening. He has undoubtly given a black eye to all club owners and employees by this scandal. It will affect teen nights through out the area. The numbers will be down less staff will be needed, hence less people working.

I agree some of the outfits and the way some of these kids act is down right raunchy and disgusting but as an adult you have to say to yourself their just kids and hope that down the road they change their ways or their parents knock the shit out of them and straighten it out right in the beginning.

Fuck this scumbag and the other jerk-off that went down with him. I hope their stay in jail is on par with a Vietmanese war camp and that they are given a memory to haunt them for a life time or at least until some one perforates their colons with a foreign object and they die from bleeding out of their assholes.

These are just the thoughts of a regular guy. I welcome your thoughts and opinions even if the differ from mine.:blown::(:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by Kittyk

Well see sounds like a great guy :( How old is he??? Not that it matters...still gross to touch lil' girls.

he is a great guy, he is engaged with my cousin.... theya re still getting married:laugh: :laugh:

............j/k.... he is a 24 year old loser along with his friends Paul (CP NAME: BALDBULL) banging 13 & 14 year olds ... somevictims approached as young as 11

Originally posted by bigmurray

First of all, lets start by saying he is innocent until proven guilty and this is just my opinion based on personal observation and hearsay. I need to legally protect myself from slander and other bullshit if he is innocent, which I highly doubt.

This little weasel bastard, I started calling him a pedophile last June when he did Teen night at Tempts. I would be working outside and see this little prick trying to play the role of big shot to a bunch of little girls. I mean dude your fucking 24 do your job and get the fuck away from these kids. This fag would pull girls off line talk to them be all caught up in their baby drama and then show off his ride to a fucking high school kid like it was some big deal.

I would bet my life on it that this guy was loser in High School and developed some kinda complex from getting his ass handed to him so he found a niche as kiddie DJ. Now he can get all those pretty high school girls that made fun of him back in the day to think he was a "cool" guy a big shot.

Give me a fucking break, I'm a fucking teacher and some of the girls look like their 25 but you still know their not, this guy obviously has no morals at all and couldn't get a real girl if his life depended on it. If he videotaped himself with these KIDS, I would like to see him castrated in a public forum and it should be performed by some the young ladies parents or I'm available if they would like.

The fact that he abused his "power" and influence to prey on young girls who no doubt were looking for some kind of male acceptance or trying to fit in with the older "cool" crowd is sickening and disheartening. He has undoubtly given a black eye to all club owners and employees by this scandal. It will affect teen nights through out the area. The numbers will be down less staff will be needed, hence less people working.

I agree some of the outfits and the way some of these kids act is down right raunchy and disgusting but as an adult you have to say to yourself their just kids and hope that down the road they change their ways or their parents knock the shit out of them and straighten it out right in the beginning.

Fuck this scumbag and the other jerk-off that went down with him. I hope their stay in jail is on par with a Vietmanese war camp and that they are given a memory to haunt them for a life time or at least until some one perforates their colons with a foreign object and they die from bleeding out of their assholes.

These are just the thoughts of a regular guy. I welcome your thoughts and opinions even if the differ from mine.:blown::(:blown: :blown:

Very well said.

More Charges In Teen Club Sex Case

AP

May 14, 2003 7:07 am US/Eastern

(1010 WINS) MORRISTOWN, N.J. A deejay accused of having sex with underage girls at an Essex County nightclub has now been charged with sexual assault and child endangerment in an unrelated case in Roxbury.

Matthew Calderone, 24, of Union, was accused Tuesday of having sex with a 15-year-old girl on multiple occasions between November 2000 and January 2001 at an unspecified location in the Morris County town. The victim is now 18.

Lt. Jeffrey Paul, a spokesman for the county Prosecutor's Office, said the charges grew out of the investigation involving Club Cherri. Calderone and Paulo Bertolo, 22, an assistant manager of the West Orange club, were accused of having sex with teenagers there after it was raided on May 2.

Calderone was served with the new charges at the Essex County Jail, where he was being held Wednesday on $240,000 bail. Besides the new charges, he faces two counts of aggravated sexual assault, two counts of witness tampering, two counts of sexual assault and a child endangerment charge, brought by authorities in Essex and Union counties.

Club Cherri has remained closed since the raid occurred, and West Orange fire officials recently issued safety citations that shut JT's Complex, which houses the club and about 10 other businesses.

:blown: :blown: :blown: