Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD will be at the Central Park Summerstage, Aug 28th

I've been waiting for the full on schedule to come out...is this it?

always good times at Summerstage...

anyway, PVD doing this is still pretty cool--like said before, even if you're just near the fun you will still hear everything and have a good time.

better be good freaking weather that day tho...based on everything lately I DOUBT IT.

sorry this weather has gotten me in a baaad mood.

This show will most likely not be free...Summerstage has a few shows per summer that are dubbed at 'fund raisers' to keep the venue going. Its a sweet space, however they run a VERY STRICT 10pm noise ordinance cerfew. I've been to many a shows there over the past 5 summers and they all pack it up at 10, no if and butts about it...

So I would assume and opener from 5-7, then PvD 7-10. The place holds 5,000 people so there will be plenty of room. Sound is quality too.

so u guys r sure that u can hear it from next to it... and u dont have to pay to get inside? bc that would be so much better, but i dont wanna get shafted on the noise. at phish we were behind the stage and u could barely hear, it sucked - but if ur telling me i dont have to pay to hear pvd spin and lay out in central park in the summer night air... ahhhhhh, soooo nice! would people suggest to just get there mad early and hang out?

I am positive you can hear it fine without paying. The depth of the area in front of the stage is maybe a 100 feet then there are some bleachers and the fence and you are maybe 150 feet from the stage and it is outside. I go every summer for years now. If it is free you can get food and beers in side if not free there are hot dog stands and you will find guys selling beers out of their napsacks on the sly for a dololar or 2