Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board has gone to shit

teamj5

thanks that doesnt even sound like a joke so i wont take it as one... but DUDE, not going to get me off any faster.

you are lucky i dont bring all my friends on this board to ruin your good time...

Originally posted by ras67

thanks that doesnt even sound like a joke so i wont take it as one... but DUDE, not going to get me off any faster.

you are lucky i dont bring all my friends on this board to ruin your good time...

I like you Ras... but don't threaten us with your internet friends. Really weak. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ras67

go check out the blue board.... my last post was 7 pages of chat with my friends about who knows what...

I DONT THINK YOU GUYS WOULD WANT THAT HERE!!! :)

Yeah, no shit, that's why we don't post over on the blue board (or we don't turn this one into another one of those).

We don't want it here, so keep it out of here... not even worth mentioning :rolleyes:

Big loss of points today....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, no shit, that's why we don't post over on the blue board (or we don't turn this one into another one of those).

We don't want it here, so keep it out of here... not even worth mentioning :rolleyes:

Big loss of points today....

idle threats are the bomb.....

ive been nice lately, i think its about to change.

BIG ROOM DRAMA