Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its almost summer....I'm ready to try a new drink...

i've been told by some russian that stoli's are considered the shittiest vodka in russia. I can see why. My vodka of choice is belvedere. It's like the un-vodka vodka. Nice pleasant scent and definitely doesnt taste like most vodka's. But my drink of choice is still the Blue Motorcycle!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

i've been told by some russian that stoli's are considered the shittiest vodka in russia. I can see why. My vodka of choice is belvedere. It's like the un-vodka vodka. Nice pleasant scent and definitely doesnt taste like most vodka's. But my drink of choice is still the Blue Motorcycle!

I have always like this stuff for some wierd reason. It comes from Finland and you can usually never drank more the two shots. It works and tastes a lot like paint stripper, and huffing it can kill brain cells worse than model glue.

vodkaguide_1584_24208056

Spins.... it doesn't taste like your regular vodka cause it's not a grain vodka - like all the other vodka's tini mentioned.. it's a potatoe vodka - Belvedere and Chopin and potatoe vodkas - and they def. have a different taste - but mixing them in with juice and stuff would be a serious waste of their taste - their meant to be enjoyed chilled by themselves...

Great summertime drink.... Patron Silver, Cuantro, lime juice, margarita enjoyed on the rocks - with salt!!! Or a regular Grey Goose tini - no vermouth - you'll ruin the taste - and some olives!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by therunner

I have always like this stuff for some wierd reason. It comes from Finland and you can usually never drank more the two shots. It works and tastes a lot like paint stripper, and huffing it can kill brain cells worse than model glue.

vodkaguide_1584_24208056

OK - if it's from Finland why does it say "Original Vodka from Transylvania"? :shaky: I'm not saying you're wrong, it *is* from Finland - I just don't get why the bottle says that. :confused:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

OK - if it's from Finland why does it say "Original Vodka from Transylvania"? :shaky: I'm not saying you're wrong, it *is* from Finland - I just don't get why the bottle says that. :confused:

Don't know.

Why do you question me? Never do that again.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Spins.... it doesn't taste like your regular vodka cause it's not a grain vodka - like all the other vodka's tini mentioned.. it's a potatoe vodka - Belvedere and Chopin and potatoe vodkas - and they def. have a different taste - but mixing them in with juice and stuff would be a serious waste of their taste - their meant to be enjoyed chilled by themselves...

tell me something I didn't know slutbag. I just didnt want to go into details.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

even if it might give me rectal cancer :shaky:

how about this one? Note: um, I'd choose an other vodka because absolut is shit vodka :D

Adam Bomb

Ingredients:

1 part Rum (Ron Bacardi)

1 part Vodka (Absolut)

1 part Tequila (Jose Cuervo)

1/2 part Triple sec

Fruit

1/2 glass Ice

Salt or sugar

1-3 pint Fruit juice

Mixing instructions:

Add ice to blender (or to glass if prefer on the rocks) fruit juice then add the Rum, Vodka, Tequila, and triple sec. blend till smooth, rim glass with sugar or salt and pour mixture in. garnish with lemon or lime slice.

Creator/contributor's comments:

Careful while drinking!

thats just a long island ice tea with fruit juice, i want to try that blue motorcyle thing, there is also a purple rain, thats really strong.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Looks like a fruity Long Island minus the gin . . . yummy! :D

Long Island Iced Tea

.5 oz. Vodka

.5 oz. Light Rum

.5 oz. Gin

.5 oz. Light Tequila

.5 oz. Triple Sec

Cola

Shake the booze with ice and strain into a tall glass. Fill the glass up with Cola. Can also be served over ice.

you forgot the sour mix.

Originally posted by jroo

thats just a long island ice tea with fruit juice, i want to try that blue motorcyle thing, there is also a purple rain, thats really strong.

I did a purple rain shot once. It was nasty - way too sweet. It was like grainy grape kool-aid. It was at Polyesters on the 80s floor of course :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

btw, I'm sure you all know this but you can make your own flavored vodka. If you take a few jolly ranchers, put them in a bottle of vodka and put it in your freezer for a few days.... voila, flavored vodka.

Cherry vodka :drool:

Nice! I'll have to try this... only recently got into vodka as I'm usually a Gin man but I've been taking home a bottle of Ketel-One every Friday...