Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's one for you - A little tease - Oscar G at SURF

Thats right just to start another great thread about a great venue. You heard it here first Oscar G is one of the surprises this summer I will be bringing you. For those who dont know who he is, he is resident of the #1 venue in the entire US, Space Miami

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right just to start another great thread about a great venue. You heard it here first Oscar G is one of the surprises this summer I will be bringing you. For those who dont know who he is, he is resident of the #1 venue in the entire US, Space Miami

HOLLAAAAAAAA that SERG,

Now get Armin Van Buuren !! www.arminvanbuuren.com for bookings...

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by stigeleiro

;)

Stacked....Space sucks unless you come down with my crew....we blew the place up....on the deck we had the natives so restless it was ridiculous...if there are any northerners in town, you can spot them from across the club, because we are the only ones that know how to dance (not look like we are having a seizure....lol)....we had crowds around us...mostly crowds of girls....so funny how they have the best music in the world down there, but don't know how to rage to it....

imagine walking into Space and having the crowd that usually go to SC/Tempts there....talk about SICK

OscarG is going to kill it....i got a live set at Space from him when we were down at Space a few weeks before the WMC...unbelievable...we will burn copies for people if anybody wants one...also, we got a live set from Roland that night too....both are very good

Dancing is cool and all to a point...but when guys are dancing with guys it is fucking stupid...this so called "battling"...too funny...I need to walk away when this is taking place....No offense PhillyB but the Crowd at Space Sucks....I am a Surf Club guy and will always stick to my roots....Nikki Beach was sick...no "Battling" there....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dancing is cool and all to a point...but when guys are dancing with guys it is fucking stupid...this so called "battling"...too funny...I need to walk away when this is taking place....No offense PhillyB but the Crowd at Space Sucks....I am a Surf Club guy and will always stick to my roots....Nikki Beach was sick...no "Battling" there....

Its only battling when someone out side your inner circle joins in and tries to make a fool out of themselves............

to be honest, i think the whole dancing circle started to make room for each other..........all friends join together then slowly move outwards creating a huge space to dance in..................

i don't know thats just my opinion:rolleyes:

Stacked...i agree the crowd at Space sucks big time....what i was saying was that we went down there and did our own thing...took a little bit of "SC" attitude and incorporated it down there....the natives down there f-ing hate NJ/NY/Boston heads because they steal all their attention away....

Originally posted by phillyb

Stacked...i agree the crowd at Space sucks big time....what i was saying was that we went down there and did our own thing...took a little bit of "SC" attitude and incorporated it down there....the natives down there f-ing hate NJ/NY/Boston heads because they steal all their attention away....

no we hate tacky mf guidos like you! get a clue you are nothing when u come to miami:laugh:

Originally posted by phillyb

haha...i know nothing about miami huh??....right, right

:hat:

you know so much huh? why don't you inform me?

just a couple of months ago u were on the miami board asking what to do in miami:tongue: :D

do check out oscar g, we here in miami are very fortunate to have him as resident :)

Wow you guys are really hating on SPACE...

Lets not forget who we have The #1 resident DJ in the US, & not to mention the #1 club venue... OH which happens to be Space... & why is it so great because us locals CAN dance, LOVE the music and ignore big headed idoits like you!!!!!!!!

Space is the place.....

:D

Its pretty lame to have an entire thread bashing one of the best clubs in america. You people are what we call haterz... it can only be expected when your state sucks and you have to drive to an entirely different state to go to a decent club.

But don't worry Jersey is way better than Miami!! :laugh:

next time you come to miami do us all a favor and stick to the beach with the rest of the fake ass "clubbers".