Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ha...a shallow question

sassa

what do you when a really unattractive guy/girl starts to hit on you on a continous basis? you don't want to piss them off or hurt their feelings because you see them on a constant basis....

how do you subtlely tell them to bugger off....but in a nice way....

if he is blunt about wanting to take u out or be with u or whatever.... just explain that how u feel is how u feel... ur not attracted to him and theres really nothing u can do about it... if hes really annoying u... then maybe being blunt with HIM will get him to leave u alone.

Originally posted by joeg

and i think the guy shes talking about is atomicapples....

dude....wtf...i would NEVER go out with someone from clubplanet...and it's not him...ewwww........

it's a friend of mine i've known for 3 years, who's suddenly gone weird on me...

now he tells me he wants to score with the goddess....

people think i make this shit up.

i get this all the time..random people or friends who, out of nowhere pop up and tell me they want to be with me....

why does this always happen to me....

Originally posted by sassa

dude....wtf...i would NEVER go out with someone from clubplanet...and it's not him...ewwww........

it's a friend of mine i've known for 3 years, who's suddenly gone weird on me...

people think i make this shit up.

i get this all the time..random people or friends who, out of nowhere pop up and tell me they want to be with me....

why does this always happen to me....

lol i was just kidding... "he wants to score with the goddess" ??? lol, wtf???

oh, and I :heart: sassa.... :tongue:

You know u can just be truthful and honest and tell him how u feel. Its better than avoiding him if he was a friend. If that doesn't work than you would have to ignore him till he gets it.

Sometimes it takes awhile for people to understand, shame....

what do you when a really unattractive guy/girl starts to hit on you on a continous basis? you don't want to piss them off or hurt their feelings because you see them on a constant basis....

how do you subtlely tell them to bugger off....but in a nice way....

Would you PLEASE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!

That works, at least for me it does, cause once I hear that I am out of there.

..lmao........that sounds like this guy i know....always calls me things like...goddess or princess...that crap makes my stomache turn!.....................and i HAVE said......NO...NOT INTERESTED...NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE....BLAH BLAH........nope..doesnt work......i guess us goddessLIKE women must just suffer ...LMAO!:tongue:

some people dont get the hint ever.. esp if theyre friends of urs... ive been really good friends with this guy for about 7 years... and since day 1 hes been all "i love u... give me a chance" but no matter how many times i tell him that i am JUST NOT ATTRACTED TO HM and thats its NEVER GONNA HAPPEN... he doesnt let up :mad:

Originally posted by linabina

some people dont get the hint ever.. esp if theyre friends of urs... ive been really good friends with this guy for about 7 years... and since day 1 hes been all "i love u... give me a chance" but no matter how many times i tell him that i am JUST NOT ATTRACTED TO HM and thats its NEVER GONNA HAPPEN... he doesnt let up :mad:

Get a "restraining order" or, I have a few laying around the house and maybe you just white-out my name and fill his in.

why do you even still talk to him? :confused:

after a certain point i just tell them to leave me alone for good.

Originally posted by linabina

Originally posted by trancerxn112

is this a problem you have... i dont see how people are attracted to someone with a big white block on their face...

it happens more than you think ;)

reddog, he is one of my best friends, that's why i still talk to him..but now it's more like i avoid him and see him once a week.....:(

why do guys have to be so emotional....

he is one of my best friends, that's why i still talk to him..but now it's more like i avoid him and see him once a week.....:(

exactly... i still talk to him because he is one of my best friends also... so its hard to just tell him peace... but @ the same time... i limit the amt of time i see him or talk to him cuz i think its better for both of us....

would any of u ladies actaully break down and go out

with that person...im deffinetly not the tell u i love u and then stick around and see what happens kinda guy...

but do guys think this actually works...its had to happen before

for someone to continue...??

and maybe thats the guy whos forreal..hes obviously dedicated to you

so thats gotta say somthing right ?

hah i dont know..bored and felt liek typing