Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Miami, Questios

myrlin

Looking for DJ listings and club picks for the SouthBeach area June 14-16 (Thurz, Friday, Sat)

Im a Twilo regular (Fridays) if your curious what type of music and place.

Last time I shouted out, I got great advice for the Shadow Lounge.....hoping to get some good advice again

Thanks in advance

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

myrlin> check out space for afterhours on fri/sat night--i promise that you wont be disappointed! btw: i heading back up to nyc that same weekend. hopefully twilo will be re-open?

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-15-2001).]

Yup,

defenitly check out Space afterhours.. You should also go to Shadow Lounge, GA spins there and if your a Twilo reguler you'll like Shadow for sure..... XOXOXOXOXXO cwm38.gif go to clubhoppers.net and check out the club list and tells all the good club or email us and we let you know about the good clubs

[This message has been edited by mimid (edited 05-16-2001).]

Myrlin, 4AM afterhours start to rock, Space is the place, I also recommend Crobar, they bring great special guest's like Dave Seaman and the Therapy Sessions. Shadow is good too.

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Not to complain but im looking for lsitings of djs that night....its good doesnt work too well for me...lol..

However thanks for the tips

------------------

Originally posted by myrlin:

Not to complain but im looking for lsitings of djs that night....its good doesnt work too well for me...lol..

at this point, just the local dj's---we have the beautiful weather and beaches on a regular basis but thats it frown.gif

I dont have any listings at the time. sorry. I know "it's good" don't cut out but I guess that should be an indication? recommended only when guest dj's appear.....

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by digital7:

I dont have any listings at the time. sorry. I know "it's good" don't cut out but I guess that should be an indication? recommended only when guest dj's appear.....

Ah ok. We have em every weekend here...hehe...got spoiled. Ok how bout this question then...

Local Djs and their style?

30 bucks no biggie, hehe. Shadow Lounge was fun when I went a few months back. Oh, one other thing. What time do the reg clubs open 10? or 11?

and i have to wear shoes dont i.....lol...

------------------

Ah ok. We have em every weekend here...hehe...got spoiled. Ok how bout this question then...

Local Djs and their style?

30 bucks no biggie, hehe. Shadow Lounge was fun when I went a few months back. Oh, one other thing. What time do the reg clubs open 10? or 11?

and i have to wear shoes dont i.....lol...

LOL!, shoes are pretty much mandatory here, there's no escaping that. depending on the club, the door policy's differ. The clubs usually open their doors at 11PM, people don't start coming in until 12AM, Indeed you are spoiled up there, I wish there was a Twilo down here. Guest spots are filled usually about once a month, depending on who comes down and with what frequency. Local DJ's here are good. We have space resident Edgar V, which post's here on occassion and is super cool, he spins trance, hard trance and different stuff depending on the mood. We also have space resident Oscar G (Funky Green Dogs), house and scouse house and is always on top form. We have George Acosta, spins epic trance. We have also Juan Mejia (good dj!) spins some good ass house! spins on occassion at Crobar.....anywayz, those are just a few I mentioned, hope I helped, Im out ...

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-19-2001).]

Hey digital...

Don't know if you've ever been in the Lauderdale area- but is 3299 still open? It used to be the Crazy Horse...

ever check it out?

Heard mixed reviews....

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by missincognito:

Hey digital...

Don't know if you've ever been in the Lauderdale area- but is 3299 still open? It used to be the Crazy Horse...

ever check it out?

Heard mixed reviews....

hey missincognito, I go down to the Lauderdale area every once in awhile, the places I usually go to is Voodoo Lounge and Chili if there's anything good, I haven't checked out 3299? I actually haven't heard any reviews of it at all, do you plan to come down here girl??

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

hey missincognito, I go down to the Lauderdale area every once in awhile, the places I usually go to is Voodoo Lounge and Chili if there's anything good, I haven't checked out 3299? I actually haven't heard any reviews of it at all, do you plan to come down here girl??

yesh shes coming down with me.... smile.gif

And yes yur post was exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the information. I owe you a drink, or something....hehe.

------------------

yesh shes coming down with me.... smile.gif

And yes yur post was exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the information. I owe you a drink, or something....hehe.

your welcome for the information, and uhhh? no?, you could keep your drink, thanks for the offer though, great stuff!

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Myrlin-

Also, a Twilo regular here... Am also going to Miami, but am just going to miss you. I am going 18th - 24th. I was looking for the same thing as you, and I got the same advice. I heard Space is great afterhours, after 4am, at about 6 - 6:30 when the sun comes up and you are dancing under the stars I heard it is unbelievable. Also, I heard that Shadowlounge and Crobar where the best places in Miami. I guess we are not going to find a place with quite the same experience as Twilo but the weather will kind of make up for it... If you are going to down there for longer write back to me and maybe we can meet up!

your welcome for the information, and uhhh? no?, you could keep your drink, thanks for the offer though, great stuff!

Bah, drink is figurative.....us club heads dont drink......hehe

------------------

indeed cwm4.gif

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

ahhh Chili Peppers lol- I remember when it used to be The Edge (*i tink*?!?!)

That place is still open???? hehehee smile.gif

At any rate 3299 is I believe an after hours club off of Sunrise...all I know is it's across the street from Pure Platinum- i'll see if I can find out some info on it elsewhere...thank you though!!! wink.gif

Yes, actually I am taking the wizard down for some fun in the sun, possibly the keys for relaxation and party in Miami for an evening or so.

I appreciate your response!!

take it easy.....

cwm35.gif

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by missincognito:

ahhh Chili Peppers lol- I remember when it used to be The Edge (*i tink*?!?!)

That place is still open????

cwm35.gif

Yup, The Edge, the club that changed my life as a youngster, used to go hear Bruce Wilcox spin up there, he gave me my first taste of good music, man those were good times, it was all about the music back then, now? hmmm? somewhat questionable but at any rate, sorry I couldnt help regarding the club your interested in, I'll keep an ear out and if anything I'll post it up, take care and have fun when you come down here with the magician.. BTW, tell him I prefer a Red Bull

cwm2.gif

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Ilive in broward and about Club 3299:

it closed down months ago. Drumwerks ran some

great Friday nite drum & bass events there but it didn't stay open too long. DJ blacKi and the evilbase crew did some great spinning there. The late nite space in Broward is Sonic in the Davie area.

I am part of Lumonics, and we have DJ Blacki with MC Supa Janie as part of the DJ

crew this Saturday nite, and are open til 4:30 am. Check out my previous posting about the event or visit: http://www.lumonics.net

Have a nice time.

Archived