Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A CD DJ's Dream..

Originally posted by wakeup

i heard about this a few weeks ago, no way it ever catches on

we just got them in at my job.. i swipped a 5 pack because they actually look cool.. i doubt they will catch on either.. i didnt catch how much they are.. but i guess its a cool marketing idea.. but why would someone spend more money on cds if they dont even spend the money on vinyl

Originally posted by whatevaman

This is def a CD dj's dream.

P.S. Whoever is popping shit that I am making fake names on this site and bashing dj's better think twice. Fucking homos have nothing better to talk about......:rolleyes:

hahhaha yeah im sure they tracked the IP and it was you.. when u just say what u want to the person as urself.. too funny how idiotic people are

Originally posted by whatevaman

This is def a CD dj's dream.

P.S. Whoever is popping shit that I am making fake names on this site and bashing dj's better think twice. Fucking homos have nothing better to talk about......:rolleyes:

i think ud bash them under ur real name, jsut like i have done int he past ;)

Originally posted by muzikman

hahhaha yeah im sure they tracked the IP and it was you.. when u just say what u want to the person as urself.. too funny how idiotic people are

doesn't matter to me anyways, just annoying that all. like i said people have nothing better to do then pop shit for no reason.

i think ud bash them under ur real name, jsut like i have done int he past ;)

that is what i would think too. but in the last two weeks i have had to people that i am friendly with question me which is rather annoying. if i think someone sucks i have no problem letting them know it is me that thinks they suck. and there are plenty of those type of dj's around....:D

yes its my friends little brother, little 19 yr old punk who is quite funny :laugh:

i thought so.. i remember reading that u knew him or something.. he is definitely a character for sure.. good sense of humor at a young age.. lol

yes its my friends little brother, little 19 yr old punk who is quite funny :laugh:

well according to a few people they searched the ip's and i am john holmes......lol. tell you brothers friend i said thanks.....;)