• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a cover up artist and a liar...

but not a snitch...

excuse me??

no i dont think i will

this is such a crock of shit...

pls watch your language you are in the baird school not the barracks...

mr. simms i will give you one more oppurtunity to speak up...

mr.simms doesnt want it... he doesnt need to be labeled still worthy of being a baird man... what the hell is that? what is your motto here??? boys inform on your class mates and save your hides??? anything short of that we'll burn you at the stakes...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you are a cover up artist and a liar...

but not a snitch...

excuse me??

no i dont think i will

this is such a crock of shit...

pls watch your language you are in the baird school not the barracks...

mr. simms i will give you one more oppurtunity to speak up...

mr.simms doesnt want it... he doesnt need to be labeled still worthy of being a baird man... what the hell is that? what is your motto here??? boys inform on your class mates and save your hides??? anything short of that we'll burn you at the stakes...

Well, when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. or somthing like that right

great movie

scent of a women

yes you are correct...

i did this one off the top of my head so if its inaccurate fix it... but im sure youll get it...

you must be out of your god damn mind, joe lewis is the greatest boxer of all time... hes as bad as cassius clay, bad as sugar ray, he badder than, who that new boy look like bull dog, mike tyson, badder than him too, he whip tysons ass he whip all they asses...

what about rocky mariciano???

oh there they go... every time i start talking about boxing a white man got to pull rocky marciano out they ass... thats they one rocky marciano rocky marciano... rocky mariciano was good... fuckin bad as joe lewis??? he aint shit...

he beat joe lewis' ass...

thats right he did whip joe lewis ass...

joe lewis was 75 yrs old when he fought him...

i dont know how old he was but he got his ass wupppped...

joe lewis had come out of retirement to fight rocky marciano... the man was 76 yrs old... joe lewis always lied aobut his age... one time frank sinatra come in here... sat down in this chair and i said, frank you hang out with joe how is joe lewis he said "hey joe lewis is 137 yrs old"