Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jealous mates?

sassa

give them some time to get used to the fact that you have many friends of the opposite sex. Never exclude them to go out with those friends so they can really see that there is nothing there only the fine line of friendship.... And be patient with them it takes some getting used too when a girl/guyl has many friends of the opposite sex...

Originally posted by sassa

how do you deal with someone you're with who's insanely jealous of your friends of the opposite sex?:confused:

dump em cause in the long run it will cause major problems and issues and it will just leave you un-happy and with less friends

Originally posted by cintron

hope that they can come to terms with their insecurity, and if not...

to the curb they go.

Yes... and unfortunately... the chances of him getting over it are slim to none...

Sorry... :(

Originally posted by sassa

how do you deal with someone you're with who's insanely jealous of your friends of the opposite sex?:confused:

Jealousy is a personal characteristic which is difficult for most to change about themselves. What you are asking for basically is for this person to change. I am sure you know it is not easy for a person to change. The only thing you can do is express how you feel. Now you will not be able to change this person but he may be able to change the way he expresses his jealousy,suppresses it etc. This may sound bizarre to most but I do not view jealousy as such an evil concept. This characteristic may also be an extension of his overall passion, motivation for life, career. In the face of extreme behaviours, emotions there usually lies extreme noble characteristics in a sense. They tend to go hand in hand. The way a person acts towards you is also the way they behave towards greater things. I would never ask someone to change their entire attitude. In a sense their overall attitude is what attracted me to them in the first place.

Originally posted by starvingartist

Jealousy is a personal characteristic which is difficult for most to change about themselves. What you are asking for basically is for this person to change. I am sure you know it is not easy for a person to change. The only thing you can do is express how you feel. Now you will not be able to change this person but he may be able to change the way he expresses his jealousy,suppresses it etc. This may sound bizarre to most but I do not view jealousy as such an evil concept. This characteristic may also be an extension of his overall passion, motivation for life, career. In the face of extreme behaviours, emotions there usually lies extreme noble characteristics in a sense. They tend to go hand in hand. The way a person acts towards you is also the way they behave towards greater things. I would never ask someone to change their entire attitude. In a sense their overall attitude is what attracted me to them in the first place.

Very nicely put...

:clap:

Make sure they can be part of the fun, since it is all inocent anyway. Later on they will be more comfortable leaving you with them and without being too jealous. Although a jealous person is usually always jealous.

Originally posted by starvingartist

in short, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So your only option left is to put em up for adoption.