Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's ready for Tiesto tonight?

same five songs fuck that... he's gotta promote for his new CD... and besides it's gonna be about the atmoshpere, crowd, the vibe, and def THE MUSIC.... if that's too dull for ya then go much some pills pacman:laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by crazyfly

same five songs fuck that... he's gotta promote for his new CD... and besides it's gonna be about the atmoshpere, crowd, the vibe, and def THE MUSIC.... if that's too dull for ya then go much some pills pacman:laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

what atmosphere???

bunch of k'd out little kids blocking the front of the djbooth hoping to catch tiesto's sweat....

yeah great vibe....themusic is the same five tones with different beats..and some synth chords..

baaa..baaa.....

Originally posted by bLizAnci

what atmosphere???

bunch of k'd out little kids blocking the front of the djbooth hoping to catch tiesto's sweat....

yeah great vibe....themusic is the same five tones with different beats..and some synth chords..

baaa..baaa.....

you got your opinion and i got mine... MY OPINION: You wouldn't know good music if it slapped you in the face... THE VIBE was sick the music was off the hook... TIESTO def knew how to work the NY crowd... he dropped some classics but changed them up... he switched up the vocals and introduced some of the sickest shit i've ever heard...the last hour he dropped some bass that was outa this world... GREAT SHOW>>> SOME FUTURE ADVICE....

DON"T PLAYYA HATE>>> PARTICIPATE!!