Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday's FU

Originally posted by neena16

I would like to give a big :bigfinge: to mother nature who has been giving us this shitty weather for the last 4 fridays in a row.

Otherwise I'm having a fabulouso day!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG FU to the weather, one of my bff's is getting married on saturday and it better not rain!!!!!!!!!!!

a big fu goes out to percocet.. at first it was nice....now it makes my nuts and itchy... doc took me off it...

another big fu goes out to the person i get my trees from.. how could they go on vacation.. for 4 weeks!!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

a big fu goes out to percocet.. at first it was nice....now it makes my nuts and itchy... doc took me off it...

The percocet makes your nuts itchy? Is there something you want to tell us Dani? :tongue::D

Originally posted by piro8

Originally posted by dani672

The percocet makes your nuts itchy? Is there something you want to tell us Dani? :tongue::D

:laugh: :laugh: ..i was thinking the same thing.......apparently we both have gutter minds..................and music...bow bow chickie wernit!

Originally posted by neena16

I would like to give a big :bigfinge: to mother nature who has been giving us this shitty weather for the last 4 fridays in a row.

Otherwise I'm having a fabulouso day!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat:

yes indeed man and for mother nature making evryone sick cause all the weather changes

Originally posted by mikeynine999

yes indeed man and for mother nature making evryone sick cause all the weather changes

...seriously!...mother nature...kicked my mother effin ass this year....that's what she did!......i died like 5 times in the past month.......i need to move somewhere with NO CLIMATE CHANGES!