Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny howells in miami

Nolimit

this thursday, you're SL brings u one of the sickest djs out there at the moment. respect to danny howells for keeping it real as fuck!

does anyone know who is opening up for DH?

i heard macfunk was.

no trainwrecks biatch!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Howells at Shadow Lounge? .. kewl beanz, I'm there for sure, NoLimit, where did you hear of this info?

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

now it's Seb Fontaine? what's goin on here? who is it going to be? Danny Howells or Seb Fontaine?, damn it, gonna have to call Shadow Lounge to get the appropriate info! thanks for the lead though

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

OK.....I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with that damn smiley thing. Sorry about the dramatic size. I guess it's relevant since I'm quite upset about not being able to go check out DH. Stacey, you going?

Just out of curiosity, why is Shadow having Seb F or Danny H on a Sat night when GA is known for banging hard trance to all his patrons.

I mean, Seb F and Danny H current style has absolutely nothing to do with GA's style. If they would have been guests at shadow 3 years ago it would be more understandable but now??

I mean nowadays Danny Howell's and Seb Fontaines sets rarely exceed a progressive 132BPM where GA's norm is around 148 if not faster and bangin!!

whats up with that?

well, it's obvious they're trying to go another direction, I don't see anything wrong with SEB FONTAINE on a saturday night at Shadow? Do you?

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

i certainly don't. and seb's been there already...on a saturday night...with GA. he actually was on the tables before GA. personally, i thought it should've been the other way around. then again...what do i know? cwm27.gif

if u had it your way, the night would clash like a muthfucka!

there's no way in the world i would ever have acosta open up for any featured dj.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

well if i had it my way, acosta wouldn't even be playin that night. so where's the clash there? cwm13.gif

imo, i'd rather have my night ending on a good note with seb playing till sl closes, than having him end at 3 with my night following.

talk about music clashing, when adam freeland came to sl, sony music had some battle of the bands and then dj shannon opened. cwm6.gif at least freeland closed the night. see that's the way you want to end it.

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

i don't think acosta is even playing thursday night. it's some other dude names lee cakebread (sp???)

i agree, i wouldn't have acosta open or close for that matter on any given night.

no drama, just my personal opinion.

have a great time everybody. he's going to really blow shit up. let's hear the reviews on friday guys.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread's about Danny H. this Thursday... whether people like GA or not is completely irrelevant -- Howells has the tables.

That said, any workarounds for the door?

PM / Email me.

Rene'

------------------

Ok so who's going?

Want to see Danny Howells as we never get the man around here. For those of you who've never seen him live or heard his NuBreed, it's definately worth the visit/listen.

So it's still for this Thursday right? Ok let's have a meetup... anyone

Originally posted by digital7:

well, it's obvious they're trying to go another direction, I don't see anything wrong with SEB FONTAINE on a saturday night at Shadow? Do you?

i certainly don't. and seb's been there already...on a saturday night...with GA. he actually was on the tables before GA. personally, i thought it should've been the other way around. then again...what do i know? cwm27.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

pending some monetary issue's at hand, I'm def. going to Danny Howell's!, and as Loraine said, it's very few and far in between when he grace's the deck's down here, it's a must.

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Originally posted by bbflux:

OK.....I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with that damn smiley thing. Sorry about the dramatic size. I guess it's relevant since I'm quite upset about not being able to go check out DH. Stacey, you going?

chic, most likly will be going--need to check the $ tho. didnt do much this weekend since i was sick frown.gif

Originally posted by staceyg5:

frank> maybe we'll acutally get to meet this time? biggrin.gif

and how many times have we said that? we have to come up with a plan...other that our usual. agree?

oh hey...i'll be the one with the navy blue pants cwm27.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

Archived