Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Foxwoods - UPDATE!

groovefire

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB KING DANCE CLUB. Why would bb king put his name with a dance club. that shit don't even look right. kinda like the pvd piano bar or the puffy country and westrern tavern or the roxy in portland maine. what is this world coming to.

Originally posted by groovefire

I don't understand what jtk is saying, that there is a BB King in Boston. There isn't, there is one in NYC and Foxwoods.

I think JtK is all wrapped up in messing around w/ the girl from Maine, who posted something for the Roxy in Portland....Ras and her Maine friend have got JTK right where they want him, he can't stop thinking about the Roxy..;):laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

btw... i keep checking my mailbox for my promo whore tshirt... WHERE IS IT???:(

If you mean a Groovefire Whore t-shirt, well, sorry you haven’t earned it. To be a “Groovefire Whore” you must either come to a Groovefire event or put out, and preferably both, yet you’ve done neither, so no t-shirt for you. G, on the other hand, has earned a full Groovefire wardrobe. ;)

yes that IS what i meant.... you are just as much the promo whore as i am... i dont care what kind of whore t shirt i get, just get one for me!!!

Don’t kid yourself, kiddo, we’re not the same. Me promoting Groovefire and you promoting the Roxy is like me promoting ice cold beer and you promoting luke warm puke.

Originally posted by groovefire

Don’t kid yourself, kiddo, we’re not the same. Me promoting Groovefire and you promoting the Roxy is like me promoting ice cold beer and you promoting luke warm puke.

Luke warm Puke!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very Nice groove, very nice!!:laugh:

well the moneys in it for me... isnt that the point?

i dont mind hanging out with the puke-drinkers once a week.

That's the difference, it's not "a job" to us. Promoters usually do nothing but screw over DJ's. Nowadays, you can't get a gig at a club unless you can gurantee big numbers. Since when is it the DJ's job to get people into the club? Last time I checked, that was the promoters job. And if the numbers are low, the first thing a promoter does, is point a finger at the DJ. It's just not cool.

Originally posted by unclefester401

That's the difference, it's not "a job" to us. Promoters usually do nothing but screw over DJ's. Nowadays, you can't get a gig at a club unless you can gurantee big numbers. Since when is it the DJ's job to get people into the club? Last time I checked, that was the promoters job. And if the numbers are low, the first thing a promoter does, is point a finger at the DJ. It's just not cool.

Amen.