Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bouncers down the shore

Where the fuck do these clowns get off acting like their fucking gods or something . Most of you are just fat losers that have no lives outside of being a bouncers anyway. The other half are over the hill losers who never grew up or who aren't qualified to do anything else.

I think you fucks should treat us with respect and stop acting like your the almighty power in your clubs, I mean all you are is a $60 dollar a night retard who thinks he's tough.

The surf and tempts guys are fucking stupid at the door I 'm mean come on assholes check the I.D. and let us in, you fucks look over everything like 20 times and ask the dumbest questions.

Fucking relax were just there to have fun lighten up alittle LOSERS!!!

seriously bro...think of from a club owner's persepctive. By for soem reason someone goes into temps and is underage and starts drinkin and if god for bid he or she drinks a little too much and in a matter of time is rush to the hopital for alcohol poisoning...Somone ass is in on line. they are just playin it safe. if you are bothered by this. Play by their rules. go get addition forms id so you can still have fun

he definetly is a minor! I work at joeys and im really cool with all the bouncers at surf and no they do not make $60 a night and there just doing there job! If they do give you a hard time its because your ID looks shday thats all! There awesome guys atleast the one's i know! ;)

Where should I begin.... First of all I personally let the Club owners decide on how strict they want us to be on I.D. the fact of the matter is this, I could care less about your I.D. however the owner trust me with his multi million dollar bussines and his very valuable liqour license. So with that being said I feel obligated to to right by them and bust your balls until I'm satisfied that 1 its real or 2 its fake in which case I'll keep it if your a prick or I'll give it back and send you on your way if your cool about it. Trust me I'm last guy that wants any problems at all, screwing with your I.D. isn't a way for me to get off its just a job that I have to do.

Now down to business, lines will be long very long extremely long. I hope we're clear on the proper procedure to avoid the lines, if you need clarification please let me know. I will tell you this now, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR HOW GOOD OF A FRIEND YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ME. I HAVE ONLY 3 FRIENDS NEXT WEEKEND AND THEY ARE MR. JACKSON, MR. GRANT, AND MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE MR. FRANKLIN. I HOPE THIS IS EXTREMELY CLEAR AND MY POINT HAS COME ACROSS WITHOUT ANY MISUNDERSTANDING!!!

Some of you frown on this however it only happens 2 times a year and I need to save up for my wedding so remember that when you see me plus i have 20+ guys inside who stand on milk crates for 7 hours while you nutty bastards have a good time so I have to take care of them.

Oh and by the way this clown of a bouncer makes a lot more than sixty a night, in fact 9 years ago I was making more than that.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter and look forward to seeing you and your money next weekend.

Regards,

Murray

Guest saleen351

Big murrary you truely are an idiot....

So you are saying, only people who bribe you can line cut next weekend, but not the people who go every week??????

Great business plan:rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

Big murrary you truely are an idiot....

So you are saying, only people who bribe you can line cut next weekend, but not the people who go every week??????

Great business plan:rolleyes:

No, I think what he is saying is that when some nimrod comes marching to the front of the line declaring that they are this guys friend and that guys friend and expecting to cut right to the front and go in, the only friends he knows are the 3 aforementioned gentlemen.

..............and correct me if I am wrong on this Murray.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ou812

No, I think what he is saying is that when some nimrod comes marching to the front of the line declaring that they are this guys friend and that guys friend and expecting to cut right to the front and go in, the only friends he knows are the 3 aforementioned gentlemen.

..............and correct me if I am wrong on this Murray.

spin it all you want, he clearly said he takes bribes at the door, and if he takes money for people to cut the line, does he take money to let in underage kids????? I'd say so....

spin it all you want, he clearly said he takes bribes at the door, and if he takes money for people to cut the line, does he take money to let in underage kids????? I'd say so....

Well, you know what they say when you ass-u-me

Originally posted by njbambino21

dani ...most to all the bouncers are originally from North jersey

i am aware of that.. i was saying that most of us club-goers are from north jersey and act crazier down there...

Originally posted by peroni4675

Where the fuck do these clowns get off acting like their fucking gods or something . Most of you are just fat losers that have no lives outside of being a bouncers anyway. The other half are over the hill losers who never grew up or who aren't qualified to do anything else.

I think you fucks should treat us with respect and stop acting like your the almighty power in your clubs, I mean all you are is a $60 dollar a night retard who thinks he's tough.

Hey, I'm far from a fat loser and I have an excellent life outside bouncing. For me it's just a summer job...I want my days free so I can hit the beach and surf. I'll admit it though, there are a lot of assholes that think they can do whatever they want, but I'm not in the category. Chances are, you were probably acting like a fucknut and that's why you're all pissed off.

As for the pay...I usually get into work around 10:30-11 and leave by 2:30...at $9 and change an hour...that's far less than $60. :eek::laugh: Maybe they pay better in the Heights cuz it's a shithole there...and did you ever think that sometimes bouncers are encourage to start fights...think about it...the town gets $1000 from anyone involved in a fight.

Originally posted by peroni4675

The surf and tempts guys are fucking stupid at the door I 'm mean come on assholes check the I.D. and let us in, you fucks look over everything like 20 times and ask the dumbest questions.

Fucking relax were just there to have fun lighten up alittle LOSERS!!!

You do realize it is against the law to allow underage drinkers in right? And club owners can get in a lot of trouble for it? Even if the people have fake IDs? Also, it is illegal to do drugs, to do them period, let alone in a club. If they see you, what should they do, pat you on the ass and say "good job!"?

And do you think it's easy dealing w/drunk/drugged up, belligerent people? Imagine going out every night and knowing your gonna have someone swing at you? Never mind the possibility of being jumped by more then one, or bottles thrown at you.

Before you make dumb statements like you did, walk a mile in their shoes. Dumbass.

Originally posted by Kermzy

You do realize it is against the law to allow underage drinkers in right? And club owners can get in a lot of trouble for it? Even if the people have fake IDs? Also, it is illegal to do drugs, to do them period, let alone in a club. If they see you, what should they do, pat you on the ass and say "good job!"?

And do you think it's easy dealing w/drunk/drugged up, belligerent people? Imagine going out every night and knowing your gonna have someone swing at you? Never mind the possibility of being jumped by more then one, or bottles thrown at you.

Before you make dumb statements like you did, walk a mile in their shoes. Dumbass.

:laugh:

Do I get to see you this weekend at Merge????

So if he takes money to let people cut the line then does he take money to smuggle in other things too???

COME ON...how can u just assume that because he lets people have line PRIVILEGES that he risks the liquor license and his job by letting in underage kids???

And whats wrong with taking money for letting people not wait on line....I admit it sucks for you and me but if i were a doorguy i would do the same thing....Green is my favorite color