Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review

yea it is like 7:30am and i have work in a lil bit. blaaa. last night was definitly a good time. happy birthday steve. dj'ais in the wave lounge definitly held it down. then richie santana rockin it, in the main room. i think i heard that lumidee song like 4 times. what is up with this song. everywhere i go i hear it more then once. took it easy last night cause of mannys birthday on wednesday. lol. good seein the abyss crew in the house too. tonight i will be hittin Xs early then tryin to make it back for dekos last dance.

Z

yo bro, ever poke that girl in the eye for me, lol

platinum was dope once again....happy bday to steve...you were mangled at the end of the night hahahah. good seein all the usuals. thanks to steve s. and ben for the hookups. highlight of the night: parking garage was SICKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njangel

plat was a good time as always, but afterhours was more fun :rock:, happy Bday steveeeeee :)

happy bday to you too....

thanx for inviting me to afterhours.....i doubt i could make it though i was pretty much done:laugh:

Ive posted about that lumiedee track numerous times, every where i go its being rocked, I dont mind it as long as it is the dance mix and not the hip-hop. Someone posted on the music board that it was by Dennis Ciallela. If anyone knows how i can get this mix let me know. I know its kind of cheesey but it grows on you!

Originally posted by jimvasquez

Ive posted about that lumiedee track numerous times, every where i go its being rocked, I dont mind it as long as it is the dance mix and not the hip-hop. Someone posted on the music board that it was by Dennis Ciallela. If anyone knows how i can get this mix let me know. I know its kind of cheesey but it grows on you!

PM binoys......he'll get ya whatever you need :hat:

Originally posted by jimvasquez

good looking out

actually dood u can help out Dennis by going to his record store and asking him about it-- Its called Metro DJ's and its located in Nyack i think right up by the Tappan Zee bridge....im sure if u look around the music board u can find out more about the store

Originally posted by djmikebugout

actually dood u can help out Dennis by going to his record store and asking him about it-- Its called Metro DJ's and its located in Nyack i think right up by the Tappan Zee bridge....im sure if u look around the music board u can find out more about the store

:laugh::laugh:

binoy is gonna try to choke me when he sees this :laugh: