Where is Peter Gatien

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard about the investigation...

apparently it is true,

and how did u find out?

i was told threw somone who will be heading the security in my space. he was a Ex NY Cop for 12 year's> and he told me they ARE conducting a investigation,

im not naming names n shit.

BUT it's really Weird,

Originally posted by jaysea

i heard about the investigation...

apparently it is true,

and how did u find out?

i was told threw somone who will be heading the security in my space. he was a Ex NY Cop for 12 year's> and he told me they ARE conducting a investigation,

im not naming names n shit.

BUT it's really Weird,

I'm a former member of CB4 and basicly resigned over a year ago because of alot of "under the table" dealings I saw going on with the board members... There is a documented history of inquiries into Peter Gatiens involvement in these places and everyone has always denied his participation... but I personally have seen him meeting with the owners of certain places.. I can't say for sure whether he's involved as a consultant or if he's an investor but I have my theories.... Why would a guy who's supposedly bankrupt and deported be spending so much time in NYC these past few months???

i hear ya

peter is shady, so were his clubs, lol

i totally know for a fact, he is involved,

i will never go on record and say who ,what, where.

BUT

i only know, because of things that went down before and after i signed on the building, i bought..

i figured they just wanted it, i knew that peter and donny both scouted out my building> Years AGO. first time being in 93, and the second time being 2months before i actually got it.

this is when.. they had deals lined up with SPACE,and the owner's

of liquid>92ish> in miami> to Sell there shares and give up the lease on tunnel>

that was maybe in 99' But they couldnt due to the landlord, and the on going focus the nypd put on him.

so the last offer i recived from some SHADY ass people, who claimed to be companies from Japan> BUT i was later WARNED it was some asshole working under peter> was maybe, 3 months ago......

so i no, they deff have something to do with some of these new spot's

ESP since hes reaserched ALL of these building's and knows them inside n out..

ANNOYING, huh?

oly>

You people are silly.... club owners don't run clubs... Employees run the clubs with help from managers and consultants... Lets shoot back a few years when Exit was the Hot Spot on the West Side... Do you really think the club was hot because of Dave Marvisi's innovations??? The guy was selling car stereos on Canal street before he got into the club biz... Club Owners are there to pay the bills sell overpriced bottles and make their profit... Steve rubell was a unique and flamboyant character, as are most club owners, but even steve rubell couldn't fill Studio 54 without Carmen D'Alessio back in the day. Do you really think celebrities showed up to the grand opening of studio 54 back in the day to see steve rubell and ian schraeger, two wached out jewish kids from canarsie??? Steve Rubell used to tell reporters all the time how they'd never be allowed into Studio if they didn't own the place. Does Sound Factory's past success have anything to do with richard grant???

What makes a club successful? An exciting atmosphere created by good music, booze, and interesting people in a safe place with a great sound and lighting system... What's missing from the equation in alot of places... the interesting people... everyone's on someone's ultra ultra "VIP list" now...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

What makes a club successful? An exciting atmosphere created by good music, booze, and interesting people in a safe place with a great sound and lighting system... What's missing from the equation in alot of places... the interesting people... everyone's on someone's ultra ultra "VIP list" now...

:aright:

Originally posted by bbbooom

there is no way he is bankrupt everyone that once was rich has $$ stashed some where "just in case" ya knowwww

He's got money... there was alot of cash going through those places... and as we all know.. he wasnt paying taxes or rent with it... He did have an insane drug habit tho...

Tunnel just opened again as an event space, being booked by a catering company..........Did complete renovations, will be interesting to see what type of events end up there!

Jennifer & Cam broke up years ago, she just got engaged (to someone else) and he is doing some acting - new movie coming out soon - (his last one flopped, the one w/ his dad and grand father, It runs in the family)

Scores is on 28th, I believe either right across or 1 building over on the other side......

...tastyt said it a couple pages back.....read....CLUBLAND by frank owen..follows gatien.....paciello....some alig...and another big 'dealer' of that time michael caruso................from ny to sobe.....pretty interesting.....

..disco bloodbath...republished as PARTY MONSTER...james st james......very fast ...entertaining...funny.....true story of the glory days of the club kids and the downward spiral of michael alig....

Originally posted by bbbooom

there is no way he is bankrupt everyone that once was rich has $$ stashed some where "just in case" ya knowwww

he def has a ridiculous amount of $$ somewhere...I can tell you that for sure.

Rene, Scores is on 28th street...next to Crobar and the back is diagonal from Spirit. It is in the building that used to house the parking garage across from Spirit.

Ripped-He lived in the Upper East Side for a while, and right before he was deported got a place in Gramercy.

Not sure about way back tho...

Originally posted by clubqueenny

Peter is in Canada. He has not been in New York for ages, and is indeed doing a film with his daughter.

Reports of being in NYC, Brazil or Japan are wrong.

Then you must also be aware of the fact that he recently appealed his deportation based on the recent decision made by a judge reversing slick ricks deportation.

The movie has been rumored for over a year. Spike lee was supposed to direct and produce it but he pulled ou in march . Jennifer (his daughter) has said that Jon Shear will now direct the movie. The reality is the movie isn't even written and shes been trying to get Akiva Goldman (wrote a beautiful mind) to commit to writing the screenply. All she has is a 12 page treatment that focuses mostly on her relationship with her father and no major studio has shown any interest in producing it. Spike Lee wanted to do a very different movie which would told a much different story which suggested that Dave Marvisi was fueling the fire to put him out of business. There was also a development deal with Spike Lee to do a TV reality series on the inner working of the nighclub industry that fell through.

He has definately been in New York and I've personally seen him.

I also know for a fact that he has filed an appeal to reverse his deportatiion. Based on a ruling recently made in the Slick Rick deportation he will likely win the appeal and be back in the country as a resident before you know it.

Wow. While you may pretend to know what you are talking about, I can promise you that what I write is fact.

Spike Lee was never pitched to do a movie.

The script is complete and a reading was just done in LA with major stars.

Peter is in Toronto and has been there since September meeting with publishers for a book based on his experiences.

Slick Rick's case has nothing to do with Peter's. Slick Rick chose to appeal his case while in a detention center. Peter decided not to appeal as he did not want to be jailed for the time it would take the appeal.

It is irresponsible to write things that have no truth.

Peter will be in the Feb Time Out NY. Vanity Fair is considering his story.

Originally posted by clubqueenny

Wow. While you may pretend to know what you are talking about, I can promise you that what I write is fact.

Spike Lee was never pitched to do a movie.

The script is complete and a reading was just done in LA with major stars.

Peter is in Toronto and has been there since September meeting with publishers for a book based on his experiences.

Slick Rick's case has nothing to do with Peter's. Slick Rick chose to appeal his case while in a detention center. Peter decided not to appeal as he did not want to be jailed for the time it would take the appeal.

It is irresponsible to write things that have no truth.

Peter will be in the Feb Time Out NY. Vanity Fair is considering his story.

Time will tell the "truth"