Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID

attomic

Ok song is trancey and fairly new, nothing like it out there right now. The hook in the song is voices that sing/chant a killer melody.

Edgar plays it lately.

I know it's vague but thats all I got...

------------------

Explode-02.gif

i know it... wait.... it goes..

(seriously)

bah-nahhht-nahh-nantnantnantnantnantnant... is that it... really, sound it out.... and then the loop drops w/out the bass... and then it kicks in hard.. is that it?

i'll run upstairs and look at the track if it's it..

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 05-29-2001).]

it could be qstixx- nagging ??

if not ....well sorry that i cant help frown.gif but Edgar for sure will tell you....

------------------

personalpic.gif

[This message has been edited by djbru (edited 05-29-2001).]

D, if you like Rene I understand. Maybe I'm holding on to tight. Maybe Rene is a better at posting messages then I am. Maybe Rene is more chivalries then I am. Maybe my sense of humor is really off. Maybe....just maybe.....(Crying Uncontrollably)I never learned how to swim!?!?!

oh shoot!... attomic, i'm so sorry to leave you hanging luv, i got caught up in some kiddy drama -lol- anyway... if i'm thinking of the right song (i'm not home right now to check) - its called derm? or durm? (check spelling)... anyway it came over as an import, but if you're looking for it on vinyl, you should be able to find it on the (domestic) label groovilicious...

also, (not positive though), i believe it may be on the new cd released by johnny vicious/tall paul... if you should see that in the stores check the names on the back for it.

( ... littled is bowing, bowing, blushing, and waving thanks) cwm11.gif

*UPDATE>>>IT'S CALLED DERB.

------------------

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 05-31-2001).]

oh BTW... stace', rene, bb, georgie, etc.- lets keep our conversations on the board to a minimum!... we wouldnt wanna upset the new "tough girl". cwm9.gifcwm21.gif

------------------

Archived