Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you could pick anywhere in the world to go...

for 2 months, where is the place to go........

i am really split on going anywhere in the world right now...trying to find a really cool place to explore...any ideas?

i'm thinking cape town...mozambique....thailand...(is sars there...?)

new zealand...europe is cool, but it'd be have to be a really cool place, since i'm not so crazy about it...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by az-tec

Thailand is absolutely beautiful....

just make sure you travel all over and out of the tourist areas.

My uncle lives in the North and it is amazing.

Personally I am dying to go to Greece.

i hear you...i want to go at a time where not so many will be around either...

i want to not take a tour with some old people and just go off on my own...but not somewhere where i can get screwed over, or die from some weird disease....:D

When? I hope it was after '94, the year of 92 was the worse...

Where did you stay and for how long?

Another location but I think its too close to action is Turkey...

How about Argentina...

You can just spin the globe, close your eyes and point a finger...

:)

Originally posted by thrillfire

When? I hope it was after '94, the year of 92 was the worse...

Where did you stay and for how long?

Another location but I think its too close to action is Turkey...

How about Argentina...

You can just spin the globe, close your eyes and point a finger...

:)

going to turkey next summer to meet some family :)

i lived in russia from 1992-1994 and yes it was bad..economic crises, the war in chechnya next door, corruption, mafia bullshit...it's nuts there.

but i miss it .....

have you been there? i lived in the caucasus mountains in southern russia.

I'm from Moscow, Russia...

Yeah, it wasn't very nice and for some reason most of the people I meet who have been there, been there at the worse time which is 92 to 94....

I go back there every year for a month to take care of my apartment and summer house... But I'm pretty ignorant to the rest of russia since I've only been to St. Peterburg and outskirts of Moscow... And sometimes when people start talking about russia, I base everything on just my life in moscow which doesn't compare to the rest of the country.

What were you doing there, caucasus mountains?

my family is from that area...we just moved there so we could live in our "homeland" ....much like what russians call "mother russia" :)

i was in moscow when i was 11-12...hated it back then. it's probably changed by then...but i did not encounter the most friendliest people and the airport was naaaasty....

maybe i should go back and see how it's changed...

the rest of russia definitely isn't like moscow and st. petersburg...

i want to see belaya noche in st petersburg...have you seen it?

Yes, i have been there for a month during white nights... quite surreal when you're standing on the river walk and see all of the bridges coming up at midnight... its amazing...

I know the rest of russia doesn't like moscow people that much.. and understandable... I mean all the money goes toward the capital and people are stuck up... don't have time to stop and relax. Its very unfortunate but all of my friends possess those qualities.. as does my family.

But I think it something that comes from being born and raized in a big city, I've noticed the same thing from new yorkers, parisians and not so much but still there london...

And I agree the airport wasn't in best condition than cause sooo many people from the little nations that broke off from ussr were immigrating to other countries.. and they had all their belongings with them... yeah, i didn't like it, but now its very wierd... its empty and they got a lot of guards with handguns... but its clean! :)

How do you manage to travel to so many places for a long period of time?

Yes, i have been there for a month during white nights... quite surreal when you're standing on the river walk and see all of the bridges coming up at midnight... its amazing...

I know the rest of russia doesn't like moscow people that much.. and understandable... I mean all the money goes toward the capital and people are stuck up... don't have time to stop and relax. Its very unfortunate but all of my friends possess those qualities.. as does my family.

But I think it something that comes from being born and raized in a big city, I've noticed the same thing from new yorkers, parisians and not so much but still there london...

And I agree the airport wasn't in best condition than cause sooo many people from the little nations that broke off from ussr were immigrating to other countries.. and they had all their belongings with them... yeah, i didn't like it, but now its very wierd... its empty and they got a lot of guards with handguns... but its clean! :)

How do you manage to travel to so many places for a long period of time?

my family moved around a lot...

i'm moving again in a few weeks...:tongue:

where do you live now? and where have you travelled....?

I've been to the usual Europian countries... England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany... Been to a few post USSR countries, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia...

Canada and all over usa...

Not much compare to you. But I hope to get some more under my belt before I get married.

Right now I'm actually in Savannah, GA finishing up my masters/phd...

And I'm going back to nothern NJ after I'm done.

Where are you moving to? And how do you get the money to travel?

Also you don't seem to be the clubplanet type, meanign you're not an avid party person... i might be wrong, just an impression i got....

I've been to the usual Europian countries... England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany... Been to a few post USSR countries, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia...

Canada and all over usa...

Not much compare to you. But I hope to get some more under my belt before I get married.

Right now I'm actually in Savannah, GA finishing up my masters/phd...

And I'm going back to nothern NJ after I'm done.

Where are you moving to? And how do you get the money to travel?

Also you don't seem to be the clubplanet type, meanign you're not an avid party person... i might be wrong, just an impression i got....

i used to be...but growing out of it...clubplanet is an addiction now :tongue:

Originally posted by az-tec

Thailand is absolutely beautiful....

just make sure you travel all over and out of the tourist areas.

My uncle lives in the North and it is amazing.

Personally I am dying to go to Greece.

Greece is the place to go....oh yeah.....the islands

I have been going there on and off for two years now and I'm going again for this entire summer.....leaving next week

test out Mykono..... club CAVO PARADISSO its where it all happens

I'll be working behind the bar:laugh: :D :D

If u want to party trust me you won't be dissapointed. there is a big gay community coming in to the island itself but that shouldn't discourage anyone from coming....place fo all

ANYONE ELSE COMING TO THE GREEK ISLANDS THIS SUMMER??