Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone's stupid AIM away messages

joeg

[18:19:52:] *** Auto-response from DubHouse4U:

“A Well Thought-Out Englilsh Paperâ€

by: Kyle “The Yellow Dart†Smith

Since maybe like the Middle Ages, there have been many differing opinions about hustle and bustle. This cannot be denied. It is my intention to sit down and play video games for several hours.

First, moving around quickly, and with purpose, is a true sign of character. Secondarily, bustle(e.g. hustle) yields more product for the working types. “Hustle and bustle are like my right and left arms,†said Li’l Spicy in his famous “Hustle and Bustle Are Like My Right and Left Arms†speech. Webster’s defines bustle as “excited and often noisy activity; a stir.†A stir, indeed. Finally, sometimes gross stuff can be funny.

In conclusion, I, “The Yellow Dart,†think I have done a great job illustrating the many differing opinions about hustle and bustle, may they both rest in peace. Also, I think Strong Bad should decrease The Cheat’s allowance.

Originally posted by cintron

[18:19:52:] *** Auto-response from DubHouse4U:

“A Well Thought-Out Englilsh Paper”

by: Kyle “The Yellow Dart” Smith

Since maybe like the Middle Ages, there have been many differing opinions about hustle and bustle. This cannot be denied. It is my intention to sit down and play video games for several hours.

First, moving around quickly, and with purpose, is a true sign of character. Secondarily, bustle(e.g. hustle) yields more product for the working types. “Hustle and bustle are like my right and left arms,” said Li’l Spicy in his famous “Hustle and Bustle Are Like My Right and Left Arms” speech. Webster’s defines bustle as “excited and often noisy activity; a stir.” A stir, indeed. Finally, sometimes gross stuff can be funny.

In conclusion, I, “The Yellow Dart,” think I have done a great job illustrating the many differing opinions about hustle and bustle, may they both rest in peace. Also, I think Strong Bad should decrease The Cheat’s allowance.

strong bad is fuckin hysterical

Originally posted by joeg

just be fucking grateful i don't post 2490930158905390 offtopic posts like apples... and don't think i won't do it just to be a dick... ;)

if u didn't have your precious matchbox forum, i'm sure your OT ratio would increase greatly....

:blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

if u didn't have your precious matchbox forum, i'm sure your OT ratio would increase greatly....

:blown:

It's NOT a fucking matchbox forum.

just for that, I willl be your bitter enemy for a week.

Originally posted by phatman

...damn...low blow...marci...the ref has taken one point away from you...

ready

fight!

:laugh2: . . . joe would NEVER hit me. :crookedhalo:

PS...would u expect anything less than a low blow from a midge?

shes just pissed cause shes one of the worst offenders with away messages... but i literally have an entire list of people with useless messages...

i had 123 people on my list last week... i got pissed and now i'm down to 63... i only have the patience to talk to like 6 people.... i still need to do some more deleting...

Originally posted by joeg

shes just pissed cause shes one of the worst offenders with away messages... but i literally have an entire list of people with useless messages...

i had 123 people on my list last week... i got pissed and now i'm down to 63... i only have the patience to talk to like 6 people.... i still need to do some more deleting...

I bet my englilish paper didnt help my position.

Originally posted by cintron

I bet my englilish paper didnt help my position.

yeah, but usually you have:

"i'm home for the weekend"

or

"i'm at the track"

or

"i'm fixing that red paperweight again...." :tongue:

the funny thing, is a lot of those 60 people i deleted are on this board, but would probably be wondering why the F they were on my list all this time.... lol...