Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

rene_martinez

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

Pah. NYC. Let me see here. Little D will flake out *duck*, but... then again, so will YOU, Stacey!!! <Sheesh!>

And, even if you both DO get together, while you're staring at the chains barring your entrance to TWILO, I can -ASSURE- you I'll be doing /something/ interesting here in Miami. <Pah!>

<I'll turn off my phone about now. Don't want nasty messages from EITHER of you! Heheheh.>

Always,

Rene'

okay okay rene... you blew my cover! well while me and stace r playing hide and go seek in nyc i'll still take a sec. to miss you... well, maybe i'll take more than a sec. cwm38.gif mwwwaahhh! xoxoxoxo

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello people!?! cwm21.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-23-2001).]

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

Just you wait, D... I'll be in NYC soon enough!

>;^)

rene> if you're nice enough, maybe lil d and i will let you play w' us in june cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-23-2001).]

All of you guys like Stacy & bb, etc..., have your own little world going on here on the message board don't you? If you guys know eachother so well why do you guys choose to speak to eachother on the bored and not on the phone???? or through E mail???

Originally posted by mimid:

All of you guys like Stacy & bb, etc..., have your own little world going on here on the message board don't you? If you guys know eachother so well why do you guys choose to speak to eachother on the bored and not on the phone???? or through E mail???

maybe we do speak on the phone and email. this is just another way of communication, isnt it?

Umm, it's just the standard residents at Space, as far as I know, but it's apparently a theme party of sorts or something.

Sorry about the lag in communcation, my only connection to the world at the moment is a weak radio link smile.gif.

rené, i'll give you a ring later.

dan

Hey, mimid. cwm12.gif You know, the thing is that we've met via the board. The whole purpose of this board (not bored) to COMMUNICATE, right? Why do you care if any one of us communicates with a friend via the BOARD? You need to chill out, girl. You seem a bit high strung. wink.gif

Originally posted by bbflux:

You seem a bit high strung. wink.gif

cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

ohhhh.... sweetheart jealousy is not your color... cwm38.gif

------------------

If those aren't crocodile tears...... cwm2.gif

BTW, what are you gonna be doing this weekend, besides Edgar on Friday night (since I know you WON'T be NYC). tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 05-24-2001).]

bbflux is good people mimid. Are you like married to a dj or were you once a dj or do you know a dj bb? You seem pretty informed about the music. I haven't been posting much cause there really hasn't been much for me to make fun of lately. I think littl-d and mimi-d should-d fighty-d.

Originally posted by bbflux:

If those aren't crocodile tears...... cwm2.gif

BTW, what are you gonna be doing this weekend, besides Edgar on Friday night (since I know you WON'T be NYC). tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 05-24-2001).]

b> he'll be thinking of me when his "crew" leaves his ass come 6am cwm1.gif

and ga> there will be NO fighting of any sort-->behave yourself!

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-25-2001).]

Originally posted by staceyg5:

b> he'll be thinking of me when his "crew" leaves his ass come 6am IMG]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm19.gif and ga> there will be NO fighting of any sort-->behave yourself!

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-25-2001).]

the only fighting there's gonna be is littled whooping georgies big a**. LOL j/k

i miss all you guys... even you george cwm38.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

Are you like married to a dj or were you once a dj or do you know a dj bb? You seem pretty informed about the music.

My husband's working on it, George. I could never be a DJ. I've tried to play on my husband's decks and.....let's just say it's not my thing. I'll just remain a critic. wink.gif

I know your taste is on the house music side. Lemme know some of the music that you like so I can check it out. I'm sure most of the people on the board know that napster pretty much sucks since the court ordered it to filter out alot of it's music. Well, I recently ran into an excellent alternative....it is just as good as napster if not better and it's really easy to use. Go to www.audiogalaxy.com and download the satellite for it. It's free music...can't beat it! If I really like an album I buy it to support the artist. This is not me eating shit people this is me sharing useful info with all of you.

I wrote you a poem sweetheart

Me and littl-d were meant to B forever you and me under a tree.

another poem for my D

Roses are red violets are in time littld...Damn you are fine!

I wrote these poems from my heart baby so please don't laugh at me.

Archived